The management and employees of Jet-Rescue, Mexico’s largest air-ambulance Company, are saddened by the devastating loss of life and property in our country. We are grateful that our employees, and their families, are unharmed. Our med-evac operations continue, uninterrupted, from our large base in the Toluca International Executive Airport (45- minutes outside of the Federal District of Mexico), and from our seasonal base in Guadalajara.
Jet Rescue Air Ambulance is fully operational and remains available to safely transport patients to / from any domestic and international destination.
Immediately following the disaster, Jet-Rescue was the first private sector medical company, and only air-ambulance company, to dispatch medical resources to the scene of the disaster. We sent two ground ambulances and a critical care team headed by our Medical Director, Dr. Escalante’ to help the Federal First Responder and Rescue Forces. Additionally, our trauma med-evac helicopter is standing by to move patients to hospitals. We pray for the safety of our team, and thank them for volunteering for this very risky mission.
I also take this opportunity to thank all the people who contact us to express sympathy and solidarity. At the same time, we are also heartbroken over the devastation in the Eastern Caribbean and extend heartfelt sympathy to people affected by the Hurricanes. As the storms subside, and airports are reopened, we will be available for medical evacuations from the Hurricane destruction zone.
United We Stand.
Carlos Salinas, CEO/COO
Worldwide Collect +1.786.619.1268
USA & Canada: 877.704.8396
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries