The management and employees of Jet-Rescue, Mexico’s largest air-ambulance Company, are saddened by the devastating loss of life and property in our country. We are grateful that our employees, and their families, are unharmed. Our med-evac operations continue, uninterrupted, from our large base in the Toluca International Executive Airport (45- minutes outside of the Federal District of Mexico), and from our seasonal base in Guadalajara.
Jet Rescue Air Ambulance is fully operational and remains available to safely transport patients to / from any domestic and international destination.
Immediately following the disaster, Jet-Rescue was the first private sector medical company, and only air-ambulance company, to dispatch medical resources to the scene of the disaster. We sent two ground ambulances and a critical care team headed by our Medical Director, Dr. Escalante’ to help the Federal First Responder and Rescue Forces. Additionally, our trauma med-evac helicopter is standing by to move patients to hospitals. We pray for the safety of our team, and thank them for volunteering for this very risky mission.
I also take this opportunity to thank all the people who contact us to express sympathy and solidarity. At the same time, we are also heartbroken over the devastation in the Eastern Caribbean and extend heartfelt sympathy to people affected by the Hurricanes. As the storms subside, and airports are reopened, we will be available for medical evacuations from the Hurricane destruction zone.
United We Stand.
Carlos Salinas, CEO/COO
Worldwide Collect +1.786.619.1268
USA & Canada: 877.704.8396
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- The Carlyle Group To Become Majority Investor In Sedgwick In $6.7 Billion Transaction
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- Aetna International's Virtual Health Solution Recognised At WSB Awards
- Cigna Commits To Global Mobile Employee Health With Launch Of Integrated Wellbeing App
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Philippe Gervais President Of Travel Insurance