Air Alliance Medflight wins the prestigious award as Air Ambulance Provider of the Year at the ITIJ Industry Awards in Barcelona.
The awards jury based their judgement on the fact that Air Alliance had shown continuous and solid growth over the past two years. Likewise, the company’s international setup with bases/stations in Germany, the UK and Austria and their regular investment in a modern fleet, especially for long range flights, was positively emphasized.
Air Alliance would like to thank you all for your trust and your excellent support which made this achievement possible. To Air Alliance, the nomination represents equally an incentive and a commitment to the future. It reminds us to do our job even better every day.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Air Freight Demand Flat In November 2018
- Solid But Moderating Passenger Demand In November
- Current Flights Protected, But Future Growth At Risk From No Deal Brexit
- Challenging Buying Conditions For Insurance In 2019 With Key Underwriters Ceasing To Write Certain Classes
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department