Air Alliance Medflight wins the prestigious award as Air Ambulance Provider of the Year at the ITIJ Industry Awards in Barcelona.
The awards jury based their judgement on the fact that Air Alliance had shown continuous and solid growth over the past two years. Likewise, the company’s international setup with bases/stations in Germany, the UK and Austria and their regular investment in a modern fleet, especially for long range flights, was positively emphasized.
Air Alliance would like to thank you all for your trust and your excellent support which made this achievement possible. To Air Alliance, the nomination represents equally an incentive and a commitment to the future. It reminds us to do our job even better every day.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Healix International October World Health Report Identifies Risks To Pregnant Employees Travelling To Japan And India
- Cigna Supports Doctors Without Borders In Its Mission To Treat Malnourished Children
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- IFRS-17 Implementation News Oman
- In Pursuit Of Your Travel Dreams: The Way Forward Is Not Always Smooth