Skyservice Air Ambulance International announces the acquisition of Parkview Airmedical, a Canadian owned and operated commercial medical escort company. In business for over 42 years based in Toronto, Ontario.
“The acquisition of Parkview Airmedical and its integration into Skyservice Air Ambulance International offers our clients a one call solution for their air medical transport needs either via air ambulance or commercial air carrier. The Parkview Airmedical team that clients have come to love and depend upon will now become a vital part of our growing brand” said David Ewing, Executive Vice-President, Global Markets.
Parkview Airmedical is now located within the air ambulance base of Skyservice Air Ambulance International at Toronto’s Lester Pearson International Airport and soon will establish a base to service our francophone clients at our Montreal headquarters while maintaining a satellite base of operations in Tampa/St.Petersburg/Clearwater, Florida. This location offers our global clients a same day launch for their last minute commercial medical escort needs in Florida, Cuba, Caribbean and Mexico.
Skyservice Air Ambulance International is approaching its 30th year of operations from bases in Montreal and Toronto offers Adult, Neonatal and Pediatric high acuity, highly specialized intensive care air ambulance services on board its Learjet 45XR air ambulance fleet. Accredited by EURAMI, with its prestigious highest level of accreditation offered to a fixed wing air ambulance operator as well as licensed by the states of Florida and Nevada for air ambulance operations.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries