Jet-Rescue Air-Ambulance (USA and Mexico) donated costly critical care medical-evacuation service for the benefit of a severely burned victim of a botched assassination attempt on the life of the Mexican Attorney General that took place in early June. Bullets from the failed assassination attempt hit the fuel tank of a bus which caught on fire.
A mother and her infant son were trapped in the bus, while all others managed to escape the flames. The baby died from his injuries, while his mother survived with sever 3rd degree burns. “My wife and I were deeply affected by this tragedy, said Carlos Salinas CEO and owner of Jet Rescue. Marta and I made a split-second decision to donate our aeromedical evacuation service to transport this mother to the Level-1 Trauma and Burn center of UT Medical Center in Galveston. Our dramatic gesture coupled with laud public outcry against crime in our community, compelled the Federal Government of Mexico to fund the $2M in projected medical treatment expenses of this patient.
“Jet Rescues’ commitment to charity is a byproduct of our family-centered and faith based approach to our work” says Shai Gold, Managing Director of Corporate Strategy & Development.
“Marta and Carlos Salinas did not hesitate to take action and rallied the community around them in an effort to alleviate the human consequences of this senseless tragedy”, concluded Gold.
With 10 dedicated LearJet air-ambulances, Jet Rescue operates the largest international medevac service in LATAM out of bases in Mexico City and Guadalajara. Jet Rescue’s USA H.Q. is at Opa Locka International Executive Airport in Miami. Jet Rescue Mexico Owns and Operates its Air Ambulance Fleet under Mexico AOC MTS/2015. All US and Mexican flag aircraft are owned by the company, Jet Rescue is the registered trademark of Med Jets SA de CV and Med Jets USA Inc. Worldwide Air Ambulance Service.
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments