Skyservice Air Ambulance International has spread its wings to Western Canada and is pleased to announce the launch of its latest base of operations at Vancouver International Airport.
“Some familiar faces will be joining our team led by Dr. Neilson McLean a well seasoned industry veteran as an Associate Medical Director” says David Ewing, Executive Vice President, Global Markets.
Dr. McLean has over 12 years experience in the air medical transport industry with 2 years experience as medical director for one of the world’s largest travel assistance companies and 10 years experience as medical director of a competing air ambulance service.
On the operations side, Mirka Dedinska will join as a Medevac Case Manager and will complement existing sales and flight coordination efforts at the Montreal alarm centre.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect