The European Aeromedical Institute is delighted to announce that Claudia Schmiedhuber has accepted the position as Managing Director at EURAMI e.V. as well as the position of CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH. Claudia has extensive background in the aeromedical and assistance industry and has successfully managed EURAMI as Interim Managing Director since September 2019.
Claudia is also the CEO & Founder of Alpine Health Consulting which she will continue to work with as an independent consultant and lecturer.
The Board would like to thank Andrew Wither for his work and dedication to the advancement of EURAMI and wishes him all the best for his future.
With many exciting projects coming up, the EURAMI Board and Office is embracing this new chapter and is looking forward to further increase the service, accreditation portfolio and membership experience.
- ECMO Repatriation On The Air Alliance Challenger 604
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Learjet 35 XA-DOC Performs Successful Emergency Landing At Toluca Executive Airport, Mexico
- Quick Air Adds Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XRS To Air Ambulance Fleet
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- Air Alliance Wins Air Ambulance Provider Of The Year Award 2nd Year In A Row
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018