FAI Aviation Group, Germany’s largest business jet fleet operator, has been awarded the accolade of “Deutschlands Beste Fluggesellschaften” (Germany’s Best Airline) by German language business magazine, Focus Money.
FAI was awarded the gong for scoring highly across several key parameters including level of service, quality of service, price versus performance, consumer recommendation and trust in the product.
FAI Aviation Group Chairman, Siegfried Axtmann, commented, “We’re delighted to be recognised by Focus Money. It’s an excellent endorsement for us which has been achieved by the sheer hard work and dedication of our great team and our continued investment in the company.”
Focus Money added their congratulations and said: “There is nothing better than being the best. Following our first ever detailed market survey of 20,000 brands in Germany, FAI Aviation Group, now belongs to one of the country’s best. Well done!”
The award comes as FAI continues to experience consistent growth and success. Last month, the company added its first Bombardier Challenger 850 to its 25-strong fleet. The aircraft which is available for immediate charter in 14-seat VIP configuration can also convert to a comfortable medevac transport. The additional aircraft serves to strengthen the company’s position as one of Europe’s largest Bombardier operators, which brings significant operational and cost benefits.
The company inaugurated its new 4,500 m2 carbon neutral Hangar 8 last year, the largest general aviation hangar complex in Germany complementing its existing 2,000 m2 Hangar 6 and 3,000 m2 Hangar 7.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With SIR Zahal Levy, President of MediHelp International
- We Need Better Communication To Make International Assignments A Success
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2021
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- Cigna Reaches Agreement With Chubb To Divest Life, Accident And Supplemental Benefits Businesses In 7 Countries