FAI Aviation Group is excited to announce that we have been awarded a Diamond Safety of Flight Award from the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) at a special event held during the EBACE Convention in Geneva, Switzerland. FAI Group Chairman, Siegfried Axtmann, proudly accepted the award on behalf of the company.
Diamond status is the highest safety recognition awarded by EBAA to member companies operating business aircraft for 50 years or 100,000 flight hours with no accidents.
On accepting the Award: “Having received the Gold Award last year, it is very gratifying to be recognized again, particularly with such a prestigious award.“ said Mr. Axtmann „The Diamond Award is an outstanding achievement and an important milestone for the company. Safety is our number one priority and at the heart of everything that we do. It also highlights the tremendous effort that everyone in our team puts in every day for which I am grateful.”
FAI is the world’s largest ambulance jet operator, in respect to patient transport, distance and revenue, having logged more than 200.000 flight hours on repatriation missions. We are in a unique position, as Germany’s largest general aviation operator, due to our fleet size and focus on time-critical emergencies and long-haul missions with more than 13.000 flight hours logged in 2017.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments