FAI Aviation Group is excited to announce that we have been awarded a Diamond Safety of Flight Award from the European Business Aviation Association (EBAA) at a special event held during the EBACE Convention in Geneva, Switzerland. FAI Group Chairman, Siegfried Axtmann, proudly accepted the award on behalf of the company.
Diamond status is the highest safety recognition awarded by EBAA to member companies operating business aircraft for 50 years or 100,000 flight hours with no accidents.
On accepting the Award: “Having received the Gold Award last year, it is very gratifying to be recognized again, particularly with such a prestigious award.“ said Mr. Axtmann „The Diamond Award is an outstanding achievement and an important milestone for the company. Safety is our number one priority and at the heart of everything that we do. It also highlights the tremendous effort that everyone in our team puts in every day for which I am grateful.”
FAI is the world’s largest ambulance jet operator, in respect to patient transport, distance and revenue, having logged more than 200.000 flight hours on repatriation missions. We are in a unique position, as Germany’s largest general aviation operator, due to our fleet size and focus on time-critical emergencies and long-haul missions with more than 13.000 flight hours logged in 2017.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Generali Vietnam And OCB Announce 15-year Exclusive Bancassurrance Partnership
- International Health Insurance Premiums Are on the Rise in 97 Countries
- APRIL International Care Revamps Singaporean International Health Insurance Plans
- AXA & Eurasia 2019 Future Risks Report
- Generali Launches Best Doctors Mental Health Navigator From Teladoc Health