Paul Tiba, Managing Director, Airlec Air Espace says, "We are proud and excited to promote Dr Cyrille Montesinos as our new Medical Director after his 4 years of air ambulance transports with Airlec. I fully trust both the man and his vast medical experience to succeed in this new challenge - from French hospitals to remote African areas."
Dr. Montesinos takes over from Dr Hamida Chaouky who is heading for new challenges, for which Airlec Air Espace wish him all the best.
Dr. Montesinos has been a regular on the front line as a medical team member since the birth of Airlec Medical. He has solid Emergency Medicine experience as a Head of SAMU-SAU (French medical emergencies) and worked as a specialist right in the heart of the Ebola epidemic crisis in West Africa.
Dr. Montesinos will be in charge of the medical regulation as well as the management of Airlec physicians and nurse teams in the pursuit of Airlec innovative services.
As Medical Director, Dr. Montesinos will work in close collaboration with Dr. Yann Rouaud, Group Medical Director. This will enable Airlec to keep providing patients and clients with strong human values as well as advanced technology in order to ensure achievement of each air ambulance mission.
About Airlec Air Espace
Airlec Air Espace was founded in 1958 and is the oldest business aviation company in France. The company has 20 years’ experience in air ambulance services through Airlec Ambulance.
With an aircraft fleet of 8 private jets based in Paris and Bordeaux, we transport over 1.000 patients per year.
- Expertise, confidence, humanity
• Ethical behaviour
• Technical and scientific skills
• French medical culture
Airlec Air Espace employs a team of 30 permanent staff (pilots, engineers and dispatchers) along with a roster of 55 healthcare professionals on a rotating basis to guarantee maximum flexibility.
To learn more about Airlec Air Espace air ambulance flights please visit: http://airlecairespace.com
Alternatively please contact iPMI Magazine provider request centre by filling the in the quick form here.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Charles Taylor Launches Digital Tool To Manage Employees' Back-To-Work And Back-To-Travel Risk Assessments
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- The COVID-19 Challenge: Delivering International Health And Medical Services During A Pandemic
- Generali Involves Over 30 Thousand People With The Human Safety Net’s Programs
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New COVID-19 Travel Insurance And Cancellation Products To Travel Trade