ACC Aviation Group, has this week announced a commercial agreement with US-based air ambulance systems specialist, AeroMedical.
Founded in 1979, AeroMedical pioneered the production of specialist emergency medical services (EMS) equipment for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft and the organisation has continued to lead the field in designing, certifying and manufacturing custom-built air ambulance systems.
The partnership will see ACC act as AeroMedical’s commercial representative, utilising their worldwide presence and established airline and industry relationships to capitalise on new market opportunities.
ACC’s President – Americas, Jamie Harris, comments: “With the on-going situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have seen an increase in demand for air ambulance capabilities, with a number of operators transitioning aircraft to support critical medevac and patient transportation efforts during the pandemic.
“AeroMedical’s engineering and medical expertise, combined with ACC’s global footprint and established relationships, will enable the two organisations to help meet the demand for airborne emergency medical capabilities worldwide.”
AeroMedical’s Global Sales Manager, Jerry Lee, comments: “AeroMedical has been a world leader in the manufacture of modular life support units and dedicated EMS systems for more than 40 years.
“This partnership with ACC Aviation Group provides a platform from which to accelerate our business and we look forward to working with the ACC team and embracing the new opportunities that this relationship presents.”
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Fox Flight Air Ambulance Expands Lear 40-XR Fleet
- Skyservice Air Ambulance Rebrands As Skyalta
- ECMO Repatriation On The Air Alliance Challenger 604
- FAI Welcomes Seventh Global Express
- Learjet 35 XA-DOC Performs Successful Emergency Landing At Toluca Executive Airport, Mexico
- EURAMI Names Claudia Schmiedhuber Managing Director Of EURAMI e.V. And CEO at EURAMI Global GmbH
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents