ACC Aviation Group, has this week announced a commercial agreement with US-based air ambulance systems specialist, AeroMedical.
Founded in 1979, AeroMedical pioneered the production of specialist emergency medical services (EMS) equipment for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft and the organisation has continued to lead the field in designing, certifying and manufacturing custom-built air ambulance systems.
The partnership will see ACC act as AeroMedical’s commercial representative, utilising their worldwide presence and established airline and industry relationships to capitalise on new market opportunities.
ACC’s President – Americas, Jamie Harris, comments: “With the on-going situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have seen an increase in demand for air ambulance capabilities, with a number of operators transitioning aircraft to support critical medevac and patient transportation efforts during the pandemic.
“AeroMedical’s engineering and medical expertise, combined with ACC’s global footprint and established relationships, will enable the two organisations to help meet the demand for airborne emergency medical capabilities worldwide.”
AeroMedical’s Global Sales Manager, Jerry Lee, comments: “AeroMedical has been a world leader in the manufacture of modular life support units and dedicated EMS systems for more than 40 years.
“This partnership with ACC Aviation Group provides a platform from which to accelerate our business and we look forward to working with the ACC team and embracing the new opportunities that this relationship presents.”
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Fox Flight Air Ambulance Expands Lear 40-XR Fleet
- Skyservice Air Ambulance Rebrands As Skyalta
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Think Insurtech And INSquary Forge Partnership
- PwC UK Predicts Global Insurance Run-Off Liabilities To Reach $864bn
- Report investigates How COVID-19 Has Affected Global Housing Market Trends For Expatriates
- ROCK Insurance Group Launches New Underwriting Agency, Tigon Cover Services Limited
- FBNInsurance Partners With Collinson To Launch International Health Insurance Plan