ACC Aviation Group, has this week announced a commercial agreement with US-based air ambulance systems specialist, AeroMedical.
Founded in 1979, AeroMedical pioneered the production of specialist emergency medical services (EMS) equipment for rotary and fixed-wing aircraft and the organisation has continued to lead the field in designing, certifying and manufacturing custom-built air ambulance systems.
The partnership will see ACC act as AeroMedical’s commercial representative, utilising their worldwide presence and established airline and industry relationships to capitalise on new market opportunities.
ACC’s President – Americas, Jamie Harris, comments: “With the on-going situation surrounding the COVID-19 outbreak, we have seen an increase in demand for air ambulance capabilities, with a number of operators transitioning aircraft to support critical medevac and patient transportation efforts during the pandemic.
“AeroMedical’s engineering and medical expertise, combined with ACC’s global footprint and established relationships, will enable the two organisations to help meet the demand for airborne emergency medical capabilities worldwide.”
AeroMedical’s Global Sales Manager, Jerry Lee, comments: “AeroMedical has been a world leader in the manufacture of modular life support units and dedicated EMS systems for more than 40 years.
“This partnership with ACC Aviation Group provides a platform from which to accelerate our business and we look forward to working with the ACC team and embracing the new opportunities that this relationship presents.”
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- IMG Welcomes Dina Tarantola-Froner As Chief Underwriting Officer
- AXA Completes Sale Of AXA Bank Belgium
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Angela Smith, Head Of Proposition Development, Charles Taylor Assistance