Universal Air Evac is pleased to announce the expansion of our capabilities in Africa during the COVID-19 pandemic through the acquisition and implementation of a portable negative pressure isolation unit.
This allows us to transport most infectious patients while maintaining the safety of our crew, providers and patients at the forefront of our operational priorities. The portable isolation unit allows for the rapid setup of a biologically isolated area from the environment outside of the chamber allowing our crew to continue providing emergency medical transport while maintaining maximum protection.
Other measures implemented to ensure the highest levels of safety include:
Comprehensive screening and ongoing monitoring of all our crew;
Quarantining of crew between duty periods;
Pre-flight patient screening and assessment before departure from home base;
Vaporized disinfection of aircraft interiors and equipment in addition to our standard cleaning procedures.
Medical evacuation of patients across borders has become extremely complicated due to varying restrictions imposed by governments in their fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Universal Air Evac remains available to assist you with these movements and encourage you to make contact that we help you navigate through the challenges of moving your patient or insured to an upgraded level of care.
For further information please visit: www.uniairevac.com
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- COVID-19: Air Alliance Launches Modern Isolation Transport Unit “EpiShuttle”
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Fox Flight Air Ambulance Expands Lear 40-XR Fleet
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Skyservice Air Ambulance Rebrands As Skyalta
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Passenger Demand Recovery Grinds to a Halt in November
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2021
- Global Excel Achieves SOC 1 & 2 Type I Certification
- Emirates Group Security Appoints MedAire As A Partner To Enhance AVSEC Threat and Risk Assessments
- MercyOne Announces NCQA Case Management And Population Health Program Accreditations