Universal Air Evac is pleased to announce the expansion of our capabilities in Africa during the COVID-19 pandemic through the acquisition and implementation of a portable negative pressure isolation unit.
This allows us to transport most infectious patients while maintaining the safety of our crew, providers and patients at the forefront of our operational priorities. The portable isolation unit allows for the rapid setup of a biologically isolated area from the environment outside of the chamber allowing our crew to continue providing emergency medical transport while maintaining maximum protection.
Other measures implemented to ensure the highest levels of safety include:
Comprehensive screening and ongoing monitoring of all our crew;
Quarantining of crew between duty periods;
Pre-flight patient screening and assessment before departure from home base;
Vaporized disinfection of aircraft interiors and equipment in addition to our standard cleaning procedures.
Medical evacuation of patients across borders has become extremely complicated due to varying restrictions imposed by governments in their fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Universal Air Evac remains available to assist you with these movements and encourage you to make contact that we help you navigate through the challenges of moving your patient or insured to an upgraded level of care.
For further information please visit: www.uniairevac.com
- World's First Multiple Patient Covid-19 Intensive Care Evacuation
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- COVID-19: Air Alliance Launches Modern Isolation Transport Unit “EpiShuttle”
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- HSBC Life Appoints Ying Teoh As Global Head Of Customer Proposition
- Introducing MediHelp International
- Pacific Prime Named Cigna Middle East's "Individual Broker of the Year" And "Innovative Broker of the Year" In 2020
- International Health Insurance 2020: The Definitive iPMI Market Report Is Now Available At A Reduced Price
- Singapore Sees A Drop In Rental Costs For Expatriates Due To The Effects Of Covid-19