Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Universal Air Evac is pleased to announce the expansion of our capabilities in Africa during the COVID-19 pandemic through the acquisition and implementation of a portable negative pressure isolation unit.
This allows us to transport most infectious patients while maintaining the safety of our crew, providers and patients at the forefront of our operational priorities. The portable isolation unit allows for the rapid setup of a biologically isolated area from the environment outside of the chamber allowing our crew to continue providing emergency medical transport while maintaining maximum protection.
Other measures implemented to ensure the highest levels of safety include:
Comprehensive screening and ongoing monitoring of all our crew;
Quarantining of crew between duty periods;
Pre-flight patient screening and assessment before departure from home base;
Vaporized disinfection of aircraft interiors and equipment in addition to our standard cleaning procedures.
Medical evacuation of patients across borders has become extremely complicated due to varying restrictions imposed by governments in their fight against the COVID-19 pandemic. Universal Air Evac remains available to assist you with these movements and encourage you to make contact that we help you navigate through the challenges of moving your patient or insured to an upgraded level of care.
For further information please visit: www.uniairevac.com
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- European Air Ambulance (EAA) Proud To Announce Introduction Of Larger, Longer-Range Medical Aircraft
- World's First Multiple Patient Covid-19 Intensive Care Evacuation
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments