Air Alliance Medflight is delighted to announce the appointment of Dr Neil Crooks as UK Medical Director.
Neil brings with him a wealth of experience in the aeromedical sector having worked as Deputy Medical Director for Air Alliance for 4 years and previously at Air Medical Ltd as well as undertaking commercial medical escort transfers for over 14 years.
Neil is a consultant in Intensive Care Medicine and Anaesthesia based at University Hospitals Birmingham NHS Foundation Trust.
“I am really looking forward to becoming more involved in the development of Air Alliance’s medical capabilities” says Neil. “We are in a unique position having a multi-national medical ops capability which we are continuing to integrate, giving us increased flexibility and resilience at a time of uncertainty with COVID-19”.
Neil will support Group Medical Director Dr Gert Muurling in the continued growth and development of the medical department, and in the management and of the 1,000 air ambulance transfers, undertaken by Air Alliance each year.
This appointment comes following the retirement of Dr Jonathon Warwick from the aeromedical industry. Jon played a key role in the development of the UK air ambulance industry over many years and will be sorely missed by all.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic