Airlec Air Espace of Bordeaux, France is delighted to announce that it has successfully achieved its first Accreditation by the European Aero-Medical Institute (EURAMI).
Airlec Air Espace was awarded accreditation in the following categories:
- Regional Fixed Wing Air Ambulance
- Long-range / Intercontinental Fixed Wing Air Ambulance
Airlec has also successfully achieved following medical endorsements:
- Adult Critical Care
- Advanced Adult Critical Care
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Neonatal Critical Care
This accreditation demonstrates Airlec’s continuous commitment to professional excellence and leading edge medical transport worldwide.
Airlec Managing Director Paul Tiba comments on this prestigious achievement, “We are extremely proud to have successfully completed the EURAMI primary accreditation and look forward to continuing to demonstrate our excellent care and dedication to safety & quality in alignment with the EURAMI philosophy and standards”.
Founded in 1992 the European Aero-Medical Institute e.V. – commonly known as EURAMI – is a nonprofit organization, with its base in Cologne, Germany. EURAMI has established itself as an indicator for Excellence, Quality and Safety in Aero-Medical Transportation. Founded by the leading aeromedical providers in the world it has since developed into a globally recognized institution with more than 50 accredited providers worldwide.
EURAMI strives to increase and promote the best patient care by creating and publishing standards in the field of Fixed Wing Air Ambulance, Rotary Wing Air Ambulance as well as Commercial Airline Medical Escort.
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Fox Flight Air Ambulance Expands Lear 40-XR Fleet
- Quick Air Adds The 3rd Modern And Efficient Learjet 45XR To Its Fleet
- Skyservice Air Ambulance Rebrands As Skyalta
- ECMO Repatriation On The Air Alliance Challenger 604
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- 1.9 Million Brits May Have Travelled Uninsured During The Peak Summer Season
- Healix Sentinel Enables Businesses To Get People Moving Again
- Aetna India Appoints Anurag Khosla As Chief Executive Officer
- COVID-19 BUSINESS SUPPORT: Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Program