Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation Featured
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Airlec Air Espace of Bordeaux, France is delighted to announce that it has successfully achieved its first Accreditation by the European Aero-Medical Institute (EURAMI).
Airlec Air Espace was awarded accreditation in the following categories:
- Regional Fixed Wing Air Ambulance
- Long-range / Intercontinental Fixed Wing Air Ambulance
Airlec has also successfully achieved following medical endorsements:
- Adult Critical Care
- Advanced Adult Critical Care
- Pediatric Critical Care
- Neonatal Critical Care
This accreditation demonstrates Airlec’s continuous commitment to professional excellence and leading edge medical transport worldwide.
Airlec Managing Director Paul Tiba comments on this prestigious achievement, “We are extremely proud to have successfully completed the EURAMI primary accreditation and look forward to continuing to demonstrate our excellent care and dedication to safety & quality in alignment with the EURAMI philosophy and standards”.
Founded in 1992 the European Aero-Medical Institute e.V. – commonly known as EURAMI – is a nonprofit organization, with its base in Cologne, Germany. EURAMI has established itself as an indicator for Excellence, Quality and Safety in Aero-Medical Transportation. Founded by the leading aeromedical providers in the world it has since developed into a globally recognized institution with more than 50 accredited providers worldwide.
EURAMI strives to increase and promote the best patient care by creating and publishing standards in the field of Fixed Wing Air Ambulance, Rotary Wing Air Ambulance as well as Commercial Airline Medical Escort.
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments