New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
As of 1 March, Dr. Michael Bitzer will join Air Alliance as managing director.
He will strengthen the team of the two managing directors Felix von Waldow and René Petersen. His main focus will be strategy, sales/business development and medical services. This puts the Air Alliance management in an excellent position for further growth.
Dr. Bitzer studied medicine and business administration and brings with him extensive experience in the areas of healthcare, insurance and international sales, particularly in the important strategic growth market Middle East, where he worked for over 20 years in the United Arab Emirates and the entire Gulf region on behalf of global corporations.
Air ambulance flights are not a new territory for Dr. Bitzer. As longterm medical officer with the German Armed Forces, he coordinated evacuation flights in former Yugoslavia as part of the IFOR mission.
Air Alliance has mastered the challenges of 2020 very well. The successful long-haul air ambulance segment, the company's own state-of-the-art maintenance facility with support for its own aircraft fleet and the rapidly growing aircraft sales, based upon the long-term partnership with aircraft manufacturer Pilatus, all form a solid foundation on a strong capital base.
Air Alliance is continuously focussing on the growth of the international ambulance and repatriation business: With the acquisition of the first Learjet 45 XR, investments have already been made in expanding and modernising the fleet. Medicine as a core competence and the international contract business are also being expanded.
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- European Air Ambulance Announce Their Challenger 605 Is Ready To Fly
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments