REVA continues to expand its award-winning global services with a new full-service base of operations in County Clare, Ireland, at the Shannon International Airport (EINN).
The Ireland base, first announced in 2020, received its final approvals in early February and is now fully operational with a full-time Ireland-based crew.
“I am very confident in the skill of our clinical crews based at Shannon, led by Dr. Adrian Murphy, a leader in pre-hospital medicine, we have some of the most capable critical care crews in the air ambulance world,” said Steve Williams, Global Director of Medical Operations.
REVA’s newest base addresses clients’ needs for both long-range and regional providers in the market. The company saw the ability to leverage the Shannon Ireland base to speed up transatlantic operations between the Americas and Europe offering a quicker patient transport time, providing fewer delays for crew repositioning and overnights, and ultimately minimizing the hospitalization costs at the treating facility.
Until now, REVA’s base in Schenectady, NY (KSCH) served Europe, Africa, and the Middle East. The new base in Ireland is strategically positioned to serve Europe, Asia, the Middle East, and Africa, providing the company a foothold in a part of the world with fewer air-ambulance and medical transport service options.
“Our latest expansion into the EMEA region reflects REVA’s commitment to delivering customized aero-medical solutions to meet our clients’ needs. We look forward to offering fast, reliable, and cost-effective services our clients have grown to trust over the years,” said Douglas Weisz, Senior Account Executive.
The Shannon Ireland operation features, a company-owned Hawker 800XP, operated through a strategic partnership with Gainjet Ireland. The Hawker 800XP offers a spacious stand-up cabin, enclosed lavatory, and room to accommodate up to three or four family members.
“We are extremely excited about the opening of our new base in Ireland. We have had excellent support from the Irish Development Agency (IDA) and the Pre-Hospital Emergency Care Council (PHECC) in setting up our base. We look forward to our partnership with Gainjet Ireland Ltd and working with health care professionals across Ireland and throughout the EMEA region to provide high-quality critical care and aviation services.” said Shannon Schell, President, and CEO of REVA, Inc.
Headquartered in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., with satellite operations in San Juan, Puerto Rico, and Schenectady, N.Y., the Ireland operation increases the number of global bases to four with more than 350 employees worldwide. REVA flights operate 24 hours a day, seven days a week, offering onboard medical staff that utilizes fixed-wing aircraft that serve as air ambulances.
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- REVA Accomplishes Complex Mission To Transport COVID-19 Patients Home
- Air Alliance Joins International Assistance Group As Accredited Service Provider
- Fox Flight Air Ambulance Expands Lear 40-XR Fleet
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- World Travel Protection Expands Into The United Kingdom
- Generali Global Assistance Has Selected Footprintid To Enhance Trip Mate Travel Protection Plans
- HCA Healthcare UK Launches Rapid Response Referral Service With The HCA UK Concierge Centre
- Renowned Kidnap And Hostage Negotiator Joins The TRIP Group
- ROCK Insurance Group Updates COVID-19 Protection Travel Insurance Product To Include Test & Trace Cover