European Air Ambulance (EAA) has announced that their new aircraft – the larger, longer-range Challenger 605 – is ready to fly!
The CL-605, a major investment in their fleet that gives EAA greater aeromedical capabilities worldwide, has arrived at their state-of-the-art headquarters at Luxembourg Airport, and is now fully operational.
All certificates and insurances are in place and the EAA 24/7/365 Mission Control Centre team are beginning to schedule worldwide repatriations.
The aircraft’s interior has been adapted into a dedicated air ambulance with full ICU-in-transit capability. The standard medical team is composed of one expert physician and one specialist flight nurse and we are able to have up to four accompanying passengers.
There is a private lavatory and a separate luggage compartment, with enough room for the luggage of both patients and passengers.
It has a satellite telecommunication system and high speed broadband internet so that the crew can stay in permanent contact with the Control Centre and the client.
The aircraft is available for use by all existing and potential EAA clients around the world, and offers significant advantages to those who specifically need longer range flight options and those operating globally.
Clients can directly request the new aircraft for a mission; or they can submit a general enquiry and the Control Centre dispatcher will recommend the more suitable aircraft depending on the nature of the mission, with a full explanation of the reasons, and costings.
To request a quote, contact the EAA multi-lingual Control Centre 24/7:
Tel: +352 26 26 00
- Aeromexico Partners With MedAire For Best-in-Class In-Flight Medical Assistance & Crew Support
- STC for the EpiShuttle On Aircraft Type CL-600 Obtained By FAI Air Ambulance
- FAI Named Finalist For Seventh Time In ITIJ Air Ambulance Company Of Year Awards
- FREE WEBINAR: Discover The New Challenger 605 Of European Air Ambulance
- REVA Opens New Ireland Base
- New Managing Director At Air Alliance
- Airlec Air Espace Achieves Successful Primary EURAMI Accreditation
- Massive Demand For FAI Air Ambulance’s COVID-19 Transport
- Universal Air Evac Acquire And Implement A Portable Negative Pressure Isolation Unit
- Tyrol Air Ambulance Now Transports COVID-19 Patients
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Allianz Partners Announces Enhanced International Health Insurance Options For Customers
- AP Companies Expands Its Presence In USA With Continental Health Management LLC Acquisition
- International Health Insurance Insurers 2022
- Foyer Global Health
- Global Excel Management Announces Strategic Partnership With Flightcare Global