Antoine Parisi will join the Europ Assistance Group as CEO from September 9th.
Aged 44, Antoine Parisi has developed a strong international experience in the insurance and assistance sectors, holding important positions in the AXA Group in the past years.
The Generali Group Head of Global Business Lines and Member of the Generali Group Management Committee (GMC), Paolo Vagnone, stated, “I am pleased to welcome Antoine Parisi as the head of Europ Assistance. Thanks to his long international experience and his managing skills, I am sure that Antoine will contribute to further consolidate Europ Assistance’s position within the Generali Group and to strengthen the company’s leadership in the assistance sector at a global level.”
Antoine Parisi succeeds to Eric Lombard, CEO of Generali France and Member of the Generali Group Management Committee (GMC), who had been appointed as CEO of Europ Assistance Holding in an interim capacity on May 7th. Antoine Parisi holds the Actuarial Statistic Diploma of the University of Paris and the Executive MBA of the ESSEC Business School of Paris. He joined the AXA Group in 1992 and was appointed CEO of AXA Assistance France in 2013.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit
- Unitedhealth Group Reports 2018 Results Highlighted By Continued Strong And Diversified Growth
- New Chief Commercial Officer At Global Excel Management
- Treasury, USTR Sign Bilateral Agreement With The United Kingdom On Prudential Measures Regarding Insurance And Reinsurance