Globality Health, the international medical insurer with a special focus on expatriates is excited to announce the appointment of Mr. Gavin Royston, as UK regional sales director.
With a wealth of iPMI industry experience spanning over 13 years, including 8 years at Bupa and 4 years posted as an expatriate in Hong Kong, Gavin brings extensive international experience developing private medical insurance markets across Europe and Asia. Specifically appointed to develop the UK medical insurance market, Gavin will be based in the London office of Globality Health.
"Gavin has proven expertise in strategic planning, multi-channel distribution and managing sustainable profitable growth. We are excited to welcome him to the team and continue our UK market expansion" commented Gregor Schulte, CCO of Globality Health.
The news of the appointment breaks as Globality Health continue to invest significant resources that will improve internal processes, delivering a contemporary system designed to meet customer needs.
Gavin added, "Having lived and worked as an expatriate I have learnt to understand what expatriates really need and want when it comes to healthcare overseas. I'm looking forward to applying those lessons learnt and take Globality Health to the next level in the UK iPMI market."
ABOUT GLOBALITY HEALTH
Globality Health is the international health insurer with a special focus on expatriates. People who study, live or work abroad are assured that their health is always in good hands, no matter where they are.
With more than 80 years of experience in health insurance, we provide our customers the convincing competence of an international network of assistance and service partners. Under the Munich Health brand, Munich Re pools its primary insurance and reinsurance operations, as well as related services in international healthcare business. Over 3,000 experts at locations worldwide use this wealth of knowledge to offer our international clients innovative solutions, individual consulting and services.
For more information visit the Globality Health micro website on iPMIM, click here.
- GBG Introduces New Brand and Website
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory January 2022
- Global Ventures Attracts New Investment For Its Second Fund From Bupa Arabia
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory December 2021
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards
- The Death Of The Credit Standard In IPMI & Travel Insurance
- DIOT-LSN And SIACI SAINT HONORE Finalize Their Merger And Create A Leading Independent European Insurance Broker
- Expatriate Group Adds Free Upgrades To Corporate iPMI Plans For All New And Existing Policyholders