Leading international private medical insurer, Generali Global Health (GGH) announces three appointments in a boost to the company’s senior team. Jamie Marshall joins as Chief Technical Officer, Paul Tidy as Chief Operating Officer and Paul Winstanley as Head of Business Development.
Jamie Marshall takes on responsibility for underwriting, pricing and portfolio governance and joins from Mercer Marsh Benefits where he was a Principal and Head of Actuarial in the Accident & Health practice. Jamie has a wealth of experience, including 13 years of pricing and modelling within the healthcare benefits sector. Before Mercer, Jamie held actuarial roles with Unum, RoyalSun Alliance and Protea Life, and is currently the chairman of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries Health and Care board.
Paul Tidy will lead the development of GGH’s operational and service capabilities focusing on operations, information systems, transformation, insurance and health regulations and compliance. Paul joins from Bupa Global where he spent 19 years in a variety of roles including Head of Operational Development in the UK and Head of Customer Service Strategy. Before Bupa, Paul worked for Norwich Union (Aviva) and was commissioned in the UK Army.
Paul Winstanley joins to lead and build the global business development function across Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia. Having previously been Head of Global Corporate at BUPA Global, Paul comes with a proven track record of intermediated sales to the corporate sector.
Head of Generali Global Health, Marco Giacomelli commented “We are delighted to welcome such an experienced team to GGH as we look to rapidly develop the business across key expatriate locations. All three are proven in their fields and provide the GGH business with a real depth of expertise in the international private medical insurance sector.”
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime China Wins 2 Cigna & CMB Awards
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission