Leading international private medical insurer, Generali Global Health (GGH) announces three appointments in a boost to the company’s senior team. Jamie Marshall joins as Chief Technical Officer, Paul Tidy as Chief Operating Officer and Paul Winstanley as Head of Business Development.
Jamie Marshall takes on responsibility for underwriting, pricing and portfolio governance and joins from Mercer Marsh Benefits where he was a Principal and Head of Actuarial in the Accident & Health practice. Jamie has a wealth of experience, including 13 years of pricing and modelling within the healthcare benefits sector. Before Mercer, Jamie held actuarial roles with Unum, RoyalSun Alliance and Protea Life, and is currently the chairman of the Institute and Faculty of Actuaries Health and Care board.
Paul Tidy will lead the development of GGH’s operational and service capabilities focusing on operations, information systems, transformation, insurance and health regulations and compliance. Paul joins from Bupa Global where he spent 19 years in a variety of roles including Head of Operational Development in the UK and Head of Customer Service Strategy. Before Bupa, Paul worked for Norwich Union (Aviva) and was commissioned in the UK Army.
Paul Winstanley joins to lead and build the global business development function across Europe, Middle East & Africa and Asia. Having previously been Head of Global Corporate at BUPA Global, Paul comes with a proven track record of intermediated sales to the corporate sector.
Head of Generali Global Health, Marco Giacomelli commented “We are delighted to welcome such an experienced team to GGH as we look to rapidly develop the business across key expatriate locations. All three are proven in their fields and provide the GGH business with a real depth of expertise in the international private medical insurance sector.”
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2020
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2020
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- Traveler Survey Reveals COVID-19 Concerns
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- Bupa To Increase Stake In Bupa Arabia To 43.25%
- 'COVID Travel Safe' Online Tool Set To Help Employers Resume Business Critical Travel Safely
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMIM Advertisers Save Over 55% On New iPMI Report - Subscribers Save Over 45%
- ABTA Estimates Over 90,000 Jobs* Already Affected In UK Travel And Wider Industry
- 90% Of Countries Report Disruptions To Essential Health Services Since Covid-19 Pandemic
- Sluggish Improvement In Passenger Demand Continues
- Healix International Announces SAP Concur Partnership To Help Employers Locate And Communicate With Employees During Critical Incidents