Crawford & Company, has revealed its new international management structure, with a fully aligned ‘G6’ executive team and shared services leadership in place.
Crawford International’s new management structure is as follows: G6—Andrew Bart, CEO, Asia Pacific; John Jenner, commercial director, International; Clive Nicholls, CEO, UK & Ireland; Stephen Pearsall, finance director, International; Kieran Rigby, CEO, Europe & Latin America; and Pat Van Bakel, CEO, Canada. International Shared Services—Benedict Burke, chief client officer, International; Phil Churchman, chief information officer, International; Pauline Holroyd, vice president of human resources, International; Mike Jones, chief operating officer, UK & Ireland; and Chris Pinney, general counsel, International.
The G6 team reports to Ian Muress, executive vice president and chief executive officer (CEO), International, and comprises regional and country CEOs from the organisation’s largest collective operations around the world. Aligned with the G6 team are five heads of the international operation’s shared services functions in client management, general counsel, technology, human resources and commercial operations.
“As Crawford® clients and stakeholders are aware, the Company has made considerable efforts in recent months to simplify its global structure and provide an increasingly competitive service to the market,” Muress said. “The new structure ensures that each aspect of our international business is fully represented at executive level, enabling rapid decision-making and tactical implementation up and down the chain of command.”
“The way I often describe the global capabilities of Crawford is that we ‘join the dots.’ We are a cohesive, joined-up organisation at both a local and global level. This is viewed as a key advantage by clients across the board, from insurance companies through to Fortune 500® companies. In an increasingly interconnected world, we are able to maintain our position as a truly global provider.”
- Bupa Announces Appointment Of James Lenton As Group CFO
- National Friendly Appoints New Head Of Risk & Compliance
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Black Friday Sale: Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With iPMI Magazine
- Goral Assistance
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- AOC Insurance Broker Launch Revolutionary App Featuring International Health Insurance Comparative Search Engine With E-Health Services
- Save £30 When You Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With New iPMI Magazine PR Distribution And Marketing Service
- Publish A Front Page Exclusive News Story With Brand New On-Demand iPMI Magazine Digital News PR Distribution And Marketing Service
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Will Bupa And DNI Now Compete In Several Countries Where Generali And Generali Employee Benefits Are Both In Business, Or Just The Middle East, Or Just The UAE?
- Expat Lifestyle Still ‘Appealing Choice’ For Many In Post-Brexit World Despite Greater Stress And Uncertainty Caused By COVID-19
- AXA – Global Healthcare Appoints Andy O’Cain As Global Head Of Distribution
- Global Excel Achieves Type II SOC 1 & 2 Certification
- Healix International Wins At EMEA Forum For Expatriate Management Awards