TAA is delighted to announce the appointment of Julia Forsthuber as its new head of TAA Medical Assistance.
Ms Forsthuber, who joined the company in February 2016, will oversee TAA’s provision of selected medical assistance services in the Alpine region. Ms Forsthuber is an industry expert, having managed operations and human resources at one of Austria’s leading assistance companies for over 15 years. Her addition to TAA ensures that the highest levels of medical assistance services are maintained for our clients.
"My vision is that TAA Medical Assistance becomes a single point of contact for a comprehensive range of personalized medical assistance services in the Alpine region. I am excited to join the TAA team and look forward to further improving service levels for our clients and to an expansion of new business activities” said Ms Forsthuber.
TAA Medical Assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to deal with client requests and enquiries.
- FOCUS ON FRAUD: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Simon Cook, Head Of Technical Claims, CEGA Group, A Charles Taylor Company
- Healix International wins at EMEA Expatriate Management & Mobility Awards
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Goral Assistance
- Rise In Demand For Private Medical Repatriation
- Air Alliance Adds Second Learjet 35 To Their UK Operation, CQC Approval
- AirCARE1 International Celebrates 1st Anniversary of New Learjet Aircraft
- Healix Appointed By Zurich As New Integrated Medical & Security Assistance Partner
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community