As of 1 May, Michael Kløcker is the Chief Commercial Officer of the international health insurer with a special focus on expatriates, Globality Health. His appointment completes Globality’s Board of Management, allowing interim CCO Gregor Schulte to focus on his core role as Chief Financial Officer.
"I am looking forward to joining an international insurer with a focus on expatriates and a growing business that is driving both innovation and change in its industry” commented Michael. “I am convinced that there is a great opportunity to strengthen Globality Health's position in the market, and I look forward to working with an experienced team to increase visibility and activities with a strategic approach under the Munich Health brand.“
"Michael is a very experienced insurance sales professional, having been responsible for major corporate and speciality clients across 37 countries. He brings a proven track record of substantially growing turnover by understanding client’s requirements before designing and executing a focussed and structured sales approach" added Roman Beilhack, CEO of Globality Health.
A Danish national, Michael is fluent in German, English, Swedish and of course Danish. Michael holds a law degree from Copenhagen University.
About Globality Health
Globality Health is the international health insurer with a special focus on expatriates – people who study, live or work abroad. As a member of Munich Health we bring together more than 3,000 experts at locations worldwide to offer innovative healthcare solutions for clients and partners around the globe. As an integral part of Munich Re, we give you the financial strength and security of an AA-rated world-leading insurer and reinsurer.
Following our philosophy of “premium health insurance worldwide” we offer excellent care and safety all over the world. Internationally operating companies and their expatriate staff as well as individuals and their families place their trust in 80 years of experience in the healthcare market concentrated in one focused organisation. With Globality CoGenio® and Globality YouGenio® World we offer flexible underwriting solutions, high-level products with comprehensive outpatient, inpatient and dental insurance cover around the globe.
- Latest International Private Medical Health Insurance Magazine News Articles
- Globality Health
- Globality Health Introduces New CEO
- Aetna International Appoints European Sales Manager To Drive Expansion
- Shipping Losses Decline, Emerging Risks Pose Serious Challenges To Marine Industry And Insurers
- Globality Health Introduces A New International Health Insurance Plan For Individuals - Yougenio® World
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Half Of Travellers Aged 18-24 Would Risk Travelling Without Insurance
- Senior Promotions As Now Health International Progresses Global Growth Strategy
- 17.6 Million Would Struggle To Recover From A Financial Shock Or Loss Of Income
- 3 Reasons Travel Insurance Isn't Just For International Trips