Globality Health Strengthens Network Management With Appointment Of Ronald Pritchard
- Written by iPMI Magazine
- font size decrease font size increase font size
Globality Health is proud to welcome the appointment of experienced senior operations manager, Ronald Pritchard, as Head of Network Management. His mission is to optimize working relationships with partners and the medical provider network, with special emphasis on operational and financial efficiency. He joined Globality Health 4th April, 2016.
Ronald’s impressive experience in the international healthcare industry extends over 18 years in Assistance, Claims and Network Management. He joins Globality Health after steering the global medical network strategy at a leading international healthcare insurer.
Previous experience was as an independent consultant for a number of blue chip domestic and international PMI insurers. His responsibilities included conducting reviews of claims processes, medical network management and distribution.
Ronald will also focus on meeting strategic goals by identifying and building clear objectives for the Globality Health medical network.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Abhijeet Singh Sachdev, CEO, AMA Global Assistance
- AP Companies
- iPMI Magazine Speaks with Gitte Bach, CEO and President, New Frontier Group
- Cegedim Insurance Solutions
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Provider Network Directory December 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Emergency Medical Assistance And TPA Services Network Directory November 2017
- Goral Assistance
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory October 2017
- Join iPMI Magazine International Medical Assistance And TPA Provider Network Directory
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Eithan Wolf, CEO, PassportCard Germany
- HCI Group Launches New Modular iPMI Plan, NIMBL Health
- APRIL International Maintains Top IPMI Service Rating For 2nd Consecutive Year
- Allianz Partners Continues Growth Trajectory Driven By Travel Rebound
- Allianz Partners Enhances Health Business With New Appointments