Generali Global Assistance has announced the appointment of Julie Jamsa as Vice President, Service Delivery for the Company's Identity and Digital Protection Services Global Unit, effective immediately.
In her new role as Vice President, Service Delivery, Ms. Jamsa will work directly with GGA's operations team to scale the Company's identity theft resolution center for consistent and explosive growth. GGA recently launched Iris OnWatch, a comprehensive identity protection platform that provides 360° services inclusive of prevention, monitoring, alerts and resolution. Ms. Jamsa will support the award-winning Iris team of identity theft resolution specialists as the Company deploys the platform for new clients, ensuring that it continues to provide personal, white glove service as it continues to expand. Along with other recent hires, Ms. Jamsa's appointment further bolsters the GGA executive team, and the Company is now even better positioned for strategic growth while maintaining its industry-leading commitment to customer service.
Paige Schaffer, President and COO of Generali Global Assistance's Identity and Digital Protection Services Global Unit, commented on today's news, "I am proud to welcome Julie to our executive team and look forward to working with her as she spearheads our Service Delivery initiatives for Iris OnWatch. She has an impressive track record of driving operational efficiency, profitability and world-class service throughout her illustrious career as an operations executive, and has a knack for defining strategic direction and creating solutions focused on customer value. Julie shares our commitment to providing top-line, white glove customer service and is an expert in implementing new processes and technologies to improve customer satisfaction. She will be an invaluable asset as we scale for explosive growth and continue to streamline our processes, and is an excellent addition to our executive team."
Ms. Jamsa brings with her over 25 years of experience as an operations executive, as well as a passion for implementing process improvements and developing talented, customer-centric teams. Prior to GGA, she served as Vice President, Catalog & eCommerce Operations at National Geographic. During her tenure there, she led the strategy development and execution of end-to-end eCommerce operations including fulfillment, customer care, supply chain, order management systems, and infrastructure. Earlier in her career, she worked at ThinkGeek.com as Vice President, Sales & Operations. She has a Master of Science degree in Counseling from The Johns Hopkins University and a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology from the University of Maryland, where she graduated cum laude. Additionally, she is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP).
Ms. Jamsa commented, "I look forward to utilizing my experience in scaling complex technology operations and implementing process improvements, as well as my deep commitment to high-touch customer service, at Generali Global Assistance. I truly enjoy rolling up my sleeves to improve efficiency, and am excited to work with the Iris resolution team to ensure utmost customer satisfaction. I look forward to joining a company that holds service as one of the core pillars of its business model."
- Generali Global Assistance Has Selected Footprintid To Enhance Trip Mate Travel Protection Plans
- Generali Global Assistance Tailors Travel Insurance Offering To Support Smart Vaccination And Digital Health Pass Initiatives
- Generali Global Assistance Appoints Chief Marketing Officer
- Sven Thorslund Joins QHM To Expand Global Sales Growth
- 58.1% Of Americans Are More Likely To Buy Travel Insurance
- Generali Global Assistance Launches Email Health Check To Enhance Identity Monitoring For GEICO Customers
- Generali Global Assistance Partners With Lyft For Non-Emergency Medical Personnel Transportation
- Generali Global Assistance And Identity Theft Resource Center Publish White Paper On Employer Obligations For Data Protection
- Generali Global Assistance Publishes White Paper On The Benefits Of Adding Identity Protection Services To Customer Loyalty Programs
- Generali Global Assistance Unveils Iris OnWatch Identity Protection Travel Services
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- International Private Medical Insurance Magazine Provider Network Directory February 2023
- Introducing Global Healthcare Cost Management Enhancements
- AIG Announces Leadership Changes
- Healix International Opens Vancouver Office in Response to Growing Demand for Crisis and Security Risk Management Services
- Genki Launches Genki World Resident: International Health Insurance for Digital Nomads