London, February 07, 2017 — in the light of continued successful growth, the sales leadership team at Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com) is expanding with the appointment of Andy O’Cain as New Business Sales Director. Andy starts with immediate effect and will be responsible for the development and growth of Aetna International’s proposition to the self-insured corporate sector (ASO).
With over 15 years’ experience, Andy has held a number of senior sales and business development roles within the travel and medical management sector. Andy joins Aetna International from Cigna Insurance Services where he was Head of Sales and Business Development, having previously been Head of Travel Development. Prior to Cigna, Andy was Head of Relationship Management at Allianz Global Assistance and held a variety of other managerial roles within Allianz and Direct Line Group.
Damian Lenihan, Executive Director Distribution said, “Aetna International has ambitious partnership growth plans in the large group market where we combined an award winning product with high levels of service.” He continued, “The appointment of someone with Andy’s experience demonstrates our commitment to achieving our goals in this sector.”
For more information about Aetna International, visit www.aetnainternational.com
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnerships For Worldwide Health Plans
- Collinson Named In The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces Acquisition Of Parkview Airmedical To Enhance Service Portfolio
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Cost Containment Provider Network Directory
- International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2018