CEGA has appointed a new business development manager to meet the growing demand for its integrated medical and security assistance for the corporate business travel sector.
Nathan Holloway, who takes on the role, will draw on previous experience that spans both general insurance and health; including business development roles at SSP Worldwide and BUPA.
"My focus will be on enhancing clients' existing travel assistance and risk management provision, whilst also developing dynamic new medical and security assistance solutions; tailored to the individual needs and budgets of clients whose customers or employees travel abroad," says Holloway.
"This latest appointment supports CEGA's ambitious growth agenda in the wake of our acquisition last year by Charles Taylor plc," says CEGA's
commercial director, Jody Baker. "It reinforces our ongoing commitment to add real value to our existing and new business propositions, both within the UK and internationally."
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018