MetLife, Inc. has announced that it has named Susan Podlogar as Executive Vice President and Chief Human Resources Officer, effective July 10. She will be a member of the company’s Executive Group and report to Chairman, President and CEO Steven A. Kandarian.
“As a financial services company, our most valuable resource is our people,” Kandarian said. “With her extensive experience in building world-class teams, Susan will ensure that MetLife has the talent we need to execute on our ambitious enterprise strategy.”
Podlogar comes to MetLife from Johnson & Johnson, where she was Global Vice President of Human Resources for the company’s $21 billion Medical Devices business. In this role, she was responsible for driving the talent agenda to strengthen the company’s go-to-market model and help accelerate the pace of innovation. Previously, she was Vice President for Global Total Rewards and Performance, responsible for managing the development and execution of worldwide compensation, benefits, health resources, performance strategies and organizational analytics.
Before joining J&J in 2003, Podlogar worked in human resources at Bayer Pharmaceuticals and Bristol Myers Squibb. She began her career in 1987 as a consultant with William M. Mercer, a global human resources consulting firm.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnerships For Worldwide Health Plans
- Collinson Named In The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces Acquisition Of Parkview Airmedical To Enhance Service Portfolio
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Cost Containment Provider Network Directory
- International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2018