iPMI Magazine Executive Appointments and Movements News: Seven Corners, Inc. has announced that Eugenio Chinchilla has joined the company as president of the Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) region.
“Eugenio’s experience and passion bring immeasurable expertise to Seven Corners as we expand into Latin America and the Caribbean region,” said David Fischer, chief revenue officer of Seven Corners. “He has extensive relationships at all levels of the insurance industry around the world, and as our presence in the LAC region continues to grow, the executive team has full confidence in Eugenio’s ability to lead the charge in this new space.”
Based in Miami, Chinchilla will report to company co-founder Jim Krampen and oversee Seven Corners’ operations in the LAC region following the company’s recent debut in the market. He will also lead the innovation of diverse benefit program management solutions in the area.
Chinchilla brings more than 25 years of international insurance experience to the Seven Corners team and has proven success in leading expansions and startups in the international insurance industry. He is also recognized as a thought leader in the industry and frequently speaks at conferences in the United States, Canada, Europe, Latin America, the Caribbean and Asia.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018