Bupa has announced that Simeon Preston will be joining Bupa as CEO International Markets from 1 October (subject to regulatory approval).
Simeon was previously Group COO of AIA where he was responsible for operations, technology, shared services and innovation. As a member of the Group Executive Committee, Simeon led AIA’s business transformation programme with a focus on digitisation of the customer experience in both life and health insurance.
Evelyn Bourke Group CEO of Bupa said, “We are delighted that Simeon will be joining Bupa as CEO for our International Markets unit. His previous experience and expertise, including his knowledge of Asian markets, makes him a natural fit for this role. I am confident that Simeon will successfully lead this part of our businesses into its next chapter of growth. I would also like to thank Wayne Close, who has been Acting CEO of IM since November 2016, for his excellent stewardship during the intervening period.”
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Proposed Update To Risk-Based Capital Bond Factors Likely To Increase Capital Requirements For Most U.S. Life Insurers
- Starr Companies Announces Accident & Health In Canada
- Generali Global Assistance Announce New Ski & Mountain Travel Insurance For 2017-2018 Ski Season
- Aetna International Launches Solution For Companies Hiring U.S. Citizens
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, Head Of Generali Global Health