Bupa has announced that Simeon Preston will be joining Bupa as CEO International Markets from 1 October (subject to regulatory approval).
Simeon was previously Group COO of AIA where he was responsible for operations, technology, shared services and innovation. As a member of the Group Executive Committee, Simeon led AIA’s business transformation programme with a focus on digitisation of the customer experience in both life and health insurance.
Evelyn Bourke Group CEO of Bupa said, “We are delighted that Simeon will be joining Bupa as CEO for our International Markets unit. His previous experience and expertise, including his knowledge of Asian markets, makes him a natural fit for this role. I am confident that Simeon will successfully lead this part of our businesses into its next chapter of growth. I would also like to thank Wayne Close, who has been Acting CEO of IM since November 2016, for his excellent stewardship during the intervening period.”
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018