Bupa has announced that Simeon Preston will be joining Bupa as CEO International Markets from 1 October (subject to regulatory approval).
Simeon was previously Group COO of AIA where he was responsible for operations, technology, shared services and innovation. As a member of the Group Executive Committee, Simeon led AIA’s business transformation programme with a focus on digitisation of the customer experience in both life and health insurance.
Evelyn Bourke Group CEO of Bupa said, “We are delighted that Simeon will be joining Bupa as CEO for our International Markets unit. His previous experience and expertise, including his knowledge of Asian markets, makes him a natural fit for this role. I am confident that Simeon will successfully lead this part of our businesses into its next chapter of growth. I would also like to thank Wayne Close, who has been Acting CEO of IM since November 2016, for his excellent stewardship during the intervening period.”
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnerships For Worldwide Health Plans
- Collinson Named In The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces Acquisition Of Parkview Airmedical To Enhance Service Portfolio
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Cost Containment Provider Network Directory
- International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2018