Global Excel Management Inc. is pleased to announce and welcome Birger Oldorff as VP, International Business Development.
David O’Connor, President of Global Excel, was enthusiastic about his appointment, “Birger has a proven record of facilitating long term business relationships with multinational corporations, insurance and assistance companies. His strong winning attitude and personality are assets that will complement and enhance Global Excel's ability to meet the needs of our clients as we continue to provide quality, innovative products to the marketplace. I am very excited by the wealth of experience that Birger brings to the team.”
Birger’s primary area of focus will be Germany, in addition to certain closely surrounding markets. He will be responsible for developing new business opportunities, servicing our existing client base, and together with the entire Global Excel team, creating customized solutions for customer needs.
Birger is a well-known figure in the healthcare risk management sector with 15 years of international experience. Over 12 years of his career were spent in various capacities at International SOS where he was instrumental in growing the company’s presence in Germany, Russia and Switzerland.
Birger, meanwhile, said that “the depth of expertise and client focus within the Global Excel family of companies and the clear potential for sustained growth was very compelling. Our industry is very competitive and Global Excel has a unique set of tools that set it apart from the competition. I’m looking forward to contributing further to build and develop these capabilities, to enhance the service experience, and to further develop this market.”
- International Assistance Group Appoints Michael Marquardt As Chairman Of Its Supervisory Board
- International Assistance Groups Renews iPMI Magazine Sponsorship For The 4th Consecutive Year
- Allianz Global Assistance Partners With LBF Travel
- MSO is a new IAG Assistance Partner in South Africa
- International Assistance Group expands its medical escort services in the US
- American Care Air Ambulance joins International Assistance Group as a Preferred Provider in USA
- East West Rescue (India) Strengthens Its Relationship With The International Assistance Group
- AMREF Flying Doctors Is A New IAG Assistance Partner In Kenya
- EMA is a new Assistance Partner in Finland
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Activus Joins iPMI Magazine Medical Cost Containment Provider Network
- MedCareProfessional Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Jet Charter Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Société Hospitalière d’Assurances Mutuelles
- Moody's Assigns Aa3 To Partners HealthCare System's (MA) Ser. 2017; Outlook Revised To stable