Leading international health benefits provider, Aetna International (www.aetnainternational.com) is growing its Canadian sales and service team with the appointments of Jason McCormick and Chrissy Piraino as Sales Vice Presidents.
Jason and Chrissy will be responsible for the development and management of strategic broker relationships, as well as playing leadership roles in Aetna’s continued expansion in Canada. Based in Toronto, Chrissy will focus on the Toronto and Southwestern Ontario market, and from Ottawa, Jason will manage all other relationships across Canada outside of Southwestern Ontario.
Jason joins Aetna with 25 years’ experience in the Canadian health insurance industry. He spent the last 10 years as Practice Lead and Vice President of International Benefits for Cowan Insurance Groups managing teams of sales, service and consultants in growing their International Benefits practice. Prior to Cowan, Jason held positions at Buck Consultants, Mercer and Canada Life.
Chrissy brings a similar depth of experience to Aetna International. With nearly 20 years in the Canadian insurance market, Chrissy spent the last 10 as a Senior Account Executive with Great West Life, . Prior to Great West Life, Chrissy held a number of roles with increasing responsibility at Mercer in Toronto.
“Aetna International is receiving a great deal of positive attention and recognition since announcing its Canadian expansion ambitions in February of this year,” said Carrie Chapman, Aetna International’s Market Head for Canada. “The appointments of Jason and Chrissy are a natural next step in our development and we are delighted to have new team members who combine extensive industry knowledge with a passion for serving the needs of the Canadian health market.”
Aetna International’s healthcare plans provide cover for everyone whether they qualify for provincial cover or not. Tailored cover is also available for groups on a direct-sale basis, or through brokers or other intermediaries. International members receive access to a large medical network in Canada, including direct payment access to more than 30,000 physicians and hospitals providers, over 99% of pharmacies and dentists. In addition, Aetna members also have access to over one million providers in the United States and some 165,000 throughout the rest of the world.
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
- 78% Of Expats Across The Globe Opt For Virtual Health Care Services
- Aetna International Announces Launch Of Health And Lifestyle DNA Testing
- AIA Agrees Exclusive Asia-Pacific Regional Partnership With Medix
- Broadstone Group Enters IPMI Market With Acquisition Of Specialist IPMI and Employee Benefits Firm
- Healix International Identifies The Big Health Risks For Workers Travelling Across The Globe In 2019
- Win For Aetna International At Health Insurance Daily Awards For 6th Consecutive Year
- Aetna International Cements Humanis Partnership With Broker Launch Event
- William Russell Ltd Appoints Over Twenty Years’ Of IPMI Experience
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Steve English Joins Trustmark Board Of Directors
- The Rugby World Cup 2019 – A Corporate Travel Conundrum
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sigal Atzmon, CEO, Medix Group
- AIG Names Karen Ling Executive Vice President, Chief Human Resources Officer
- MetLife Gulf Partners With Special Olympics In The UAE To Give Back To The Community