Paraboschi will be responsible for P&L across the company and support of IMG’s international insurance distribution and operations.
“We are pleased to welcome Steve to the IMG team,” said President and CEO Brian Barwick. “He has a proven track record of developing business strategies that drive top line and bottom line growth, while supporting a dynamic environment of teamwork and employee development. His customer-focused and results-oriented approach, combined with his industry expertise, make him distinctly qualified to serve as IMG’s executive vice president.”
“IMG is a market leader whose rapid global growth, innovative product solutions and steadfast commitment to being there for its customers set it apart from competitors,” Paraboschi said. “I’m thrilled to join IMG at such an exciting time in the company’s history, and look forward to working with its outstanding leadership team to further the company’s international reputation for excellence.”
Paraboschi comes to IMG from AXA Assistance USA, where he served as the chief executive officer, managing a profitable P&L, driving alignment and global strategies, and developing innovative product distribution methods.
Previously, as the general manager and vice president of AXA Assistance USA’s Global Healthcare TPA and Travel Services business, Paraboschi spearheaded the development of a travel risk management product, directed successful market entries, improved bottom line performance, and led revenue growth of 110% over five years.
Prior to his time at AXA, Paraboschi worked at The Guardian Life Insurance Company and MetLife. He currently serves on the Board of Directors for the U.S. Travel Insurance Association and the French American Chamber of Commerce of Chicago.
International Medical Group Appoints Steve Paraboschi As Executive Vice President
- Bupa Appoints New Head Of SME Intermediary Development
- Bupa Announces Sale Of Part Of UK Care Home Business
- Video: AXA Half Year 2017 Earnings Interview with Thomas Buberl, CEO of AXA
- Video: Tom Wilkinson CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business Talks About Developing Global Talent
- APRIL Group Announces Acquisition Of GlobalHealth Asia
- Max Bupa Appoints Ashish Mehrotra As MD & CEO
- Munich Re appoints Bernhard Kaufmann Chief Risk Officer
- Aetna Names Tim Cocchi As Country Manager For Hong Kong Operations
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Activus Joins iPMI Magazine Medical Cost Containment Provider Network
- MedCareProfessional Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Jet Charter Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Société Hospitalière d’Assurances Mutuelles
- Moody's Assigns Aa3 To Partners HealthCare System's (MA) Ser. 2017; Outlook Revised To stable