Bupa is to appoint Iain McMillan as Head of SME Intermediary Development. Iain takes on the newly created role from 2nd October as part of Bupa’s UK Insurance business.
Iain will be responsible for leading Bupa’s growth in the SME market through intermediaries. Jason Morris, Head of SME Intermediary Sales and Niall Howat, Head of SME Client Management will report to Iain in his new role.
Having worked in the health insurance and wellbeing markets for over 20 years Iain brings a wealth of experience to his new role. In 2008 he left Standard Life Healthcare as Sales and Marketing Director to join AXA PPP healthcare, there he held a number of roles which focused on the SME sector. These included, Director of Intermediary Development through to most recently, Director of SME.
Iain McMillan, incoming Head of SME Intermediary Development at Bupa said, "I am delighted to be joining the UK's largest health insurer at such an exciting time, and look forward to working closely with Bupa's intermediary partners."
Iain McMillan joins the Bupa Business-to-Business (B2B) Sales leadership team reporting to Patrick Watt, Business Sales Director at the start of October. The role compliments Patrick’s wider remit including SME and corporate businesses, through to client management and business development.
Patrick Watt, Business Sales Director at Bupa UK said, “I’m pleased to announce that Iain is joining the Bupa B2B sales leadership team. His breadth of experience is important at a time when there are great opportunities to grow our market share within the SME market.
We look forward to working with him as he leads our SME growth through intermediaries as part of our market development.”
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory January 2018
- Pacific Prime Opens Dubai Office
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory December 2017
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory November 2017
- Bupa Launches Rapid Diagnosis Pathways In London
- Employers Need To Consider Wellbeing Of Overseas Employees’ Dependants
- Download: iPMI Magazine Insurance Providers Network Directory October 2017
- International Medical Group Appoints Steve Paraboschi As Executive Vice President
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Healix To Provide Medical Advice And Assistance For BBC Staff Travelling Overseas
- Cigna Eyes Rapid Expansion In The Middle East
- Aetna International Continues To Expand Asian Footprint With Hong Kong License
- International Assistance Group Strengthens Medical Assistance Capabilities In Malta And Conflict Areas
- Male Expats Eye Career Development, While Females Seek Personal Enrichment