Healix Health Services is pleased to announce the appointment of Nick Bushell as Managing Director.
With 27 years’ experience in the UK healthcare/ employee benefits market, Nick Bushell has wide ranging experience in creating, managing and motivating high performing sales and management teams. Nick has worked for insurers such as Bupa and Royal Sun Alliance but is probably best known for his intermediary experience, having held senior positions with Lorica where he was Sales Director for 9 years, along with executive positions at both JLT and AJ Gallagher.
Peter Mason, co-founder of Healix Health Services explained, “We have worked closely with Nick on many projects over the years and I am delighted that he has agreed to join us to help spearhead our growth as we expand our offerings in the healthcare trust and medical claims TPA markets.”
Nick commented, “In my previous roles as an intermediary, I have always been impressed with the flexibility and service excellence offered by Healix. In particular, their clinical expertise, advising clients on scheme design is essential for sustainable healthcare provision bespoke to a client’s needs. The market affords us a great opportunity to make a difference and I am very excited by this opportunity to join the Healix team.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Remote Medical International Partners With New Frontier Group For US Cost Containment And Telemedicine
- easyJet Partners With Collinson To Provide Passengers With COVID-19 Cover
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2021
- Zurich Offers Free Mental Health Education To All UK Corporations
- The Instrumental Role Of Telemedicine During And After The Pandemic