iPMI Magazine Executive Appointments and Movements News: The Health Insurance Group has appointed David Prosser as Head of Proposition Development. David, who worked for AXA PPP healthcare for seven years as Strategic Development Manager and more recently at Towergate Health+ as Business Development Director, joins The Health Insurance Group at a crucial stage when the company continues to expand its health and wellbeing offering to new and existing clients.
David Prosser comments, "I am delighted to be joining The Health Insurance Group at a time when clients, particularly SMEs are examining their health and wellbeing offering to employees to ensure they have a healthy, motivated and productive workforce.
"I have been working with the company for the past four months as a consultant, so it is extremely rewarding to become part of the team. I will be working with the team and insurance providers to provide tailored bespoke packages for clients."
David has over 20 years of experience in employee benefit consultancy and financial services sales management experience, advising on a range of health related and broader employee benefit matters. He has played a leading role in developing, managing and implementing health management projects covering such areas as sickness absence management, workforce health and wellbeing and occupational health.
Brett Hill, Managing Director of The Health Insurance Group said, "I am very pleased to welcome David to the team. David's appointment is a new role for the company and his wealth and experience within the industry will allow us to enhance our ability to offer and tailor bespoke opportunities."
The Health Insurance Group, with headquarters in Southampton and a regional office in Sheffield, combines a whole of market, independent insurance broking service for businesses and individuals throughout the world with specialist health and wellbeing advice and solutions.
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- PassportCard Launches International Health Insurance In Germany
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
- Managing International Medical Risks During A Global Pandemic
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory March 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- The Health Insurance Group Becomes A Member Of GBN Worldwide
- Prevention Vs Cure: The Benefits To Employers In Shifting Their Healthcare Focus
- The Health Insurance Group Awarded Mark Of Excellence For Corporate Culture
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical
- Aetna International Announces Partnership With Leading Mental Well-Being App Wysa, As Part Of Enhanced Mental Well-Being Support For Members During COVID-19 Pandemic
- Allianz Global Corporate & Specialty And Allianz Care Introduce Digital Health Services To Singapore-Based Customers
- Johan Forsgård To Take New Nordics Leadership Role At Willis Towers Watson