APRIL International has announced the appointment of Mandy Dicksee to the newly created post of business development manager to be based in their London office.
With over 20 years experience of the private medical insurance industry, Mandy previously held the posts of operations manager Europe for Now Health International and corporate account manager at BUPA Global.
Commenting on her appointment, business development director Joe Thomas said, "Mandy represents an important hire for us. With over 20 years experience and a proven track record of developing strong working relationships with clients, brokers and distributors at the highest level, Mandy brings a proven set of skills and experience to this new role.
Our ambition is to become a global platform combining expertise and proximity to the client through our network of worldwide offices. We are confident that this service and knowledge led approach will result in APRIL International becoming the most recommended gateway for clients to access high quality international private medical care and I am sure Mandy will play a vital part delivering our vision."
Mandy adds, "April International has a clear strategy to meet ambitious growth targets which, with the recent alignment of business activities across the group globally, it is well placed to deliver on. I am looking forward to the challenge and to begin the task of identifying new key intermediaries and accounts for development."
APRIL International offers a range of standout international private medical insurance plans delivered by 250 staff members, across 13 offices worldwide.
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Richard Di Benedetto President Aetna International
- Aetna International Enhances International Private Medical Insurance Plans With Employee Assistance Programme
- Starr Companies And Aetna International Launch 2 International Private Medical Insurance Plans For Philippines Market
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018
- APRIL UK Makes New Appointment