Laureti joins the Coral Gables based company, after more than a decade of experience in the medical and international insurance industry.
"We are excited to have Federico join our marketing and communications team," said Charles Jorge, president of PA Group. "His experience in the industry will definitely strengthen our brand's presence in the international market place."
In his new role, Laureti will be responsible for developing and managing global marketing strategies and processes for PA Group brands, products and market segments in Latin America and Asia. He'll also develop corporate marketing plans for all PA Group business units.
Prior to joining PA Group, Laureti was a Marketing consultant with CarePlus Health Plans and managed the creative development, production and distribution of marketing and sales enrollment materials for the firm. Before that, he was an international marketing executive with Best Doctors, and managed all marketing efforts and accounts for Latin America.
Laureti earned his bachelor's degree in international political science and international business from the University of Miami. He received his master's degree in healthcare management from the University of Phoenix.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Activus Joins iPMI Magazine Medical Cost Containment Provider Network
- MedCareProfessional Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- Quick Air Jet Charter Renews Annual Digital Marketing Program With iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Affirms Credit Ratings Of Société Hospitalière d’Assurances Mutuelles
- Moody's Assigns Aa3 To Partners HealthCare System's (MA) Ser. 2017; Outlook Revised To stable