Laureti joins the Coral Gables based company, after more than a decade of experience in the medical and international insurance industry.
"We are excited to have Federico join our marketing and communications team," said Charles Jorge, president of PA Group. "His experience in the industry will definitely strengthen our brand's presence in the international market place."
In his new role, Laureti will be responsible for developing and managing global marketing strategies and processes for PA Group brands, products and market segments in Latin America and Asia. He'll also develop corporate marketing plans for all PA Group business units.
Prior to joining PA Group, Laureti was a Marketing consultant with CarePlus Health Plans and managed the creative development, production and distribution of marketing and sales enrollment materials for the firm. Before that, he was an international marketing executive with Best Doctors, and managed all marketing efforts and accounts for Latin America.
Laureti earned his bachelor's degree in international political science and international business from the University of Miami. He received his master's degree in healthcare management from the University of Phoenix.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Half Of Travellers Aged 18-24 Would Risk Travelling Without Insurance
- Senior Promotions As Now Health International Progresses Global Growth Strategy
- 17.6 Million Would Struggle To Recover From A Financial Shock Or Loss Of Income
- 3 Reasons Travel Insurance Isn't Just For International Trips