Kirkpatrick will succeed Stephen Godbold as managing director after a three-month transitional period. During this transition and once in post in February, Kirkpatrick will be responsible for maintaining high-quality service levels, driving operational efficiencies, and identifying ways to improve P&L and growth at ALC Health, a subsidiary of International Medical Group® (IMG®).
Both Godbold and ALC Health CEO Sarah Jewell, MBE, were fully involved in Colin’s appointment.
“After a rigorous selection process, Colin emerged as an outstanding candidate to serve as managing director designate at ALC Health,” Jewell said. “With over 15 years of IPMI and expatriate experience, Colin brings a wealth of knowledge to the role. I am delighted to welcome Colin to our team, and look forward to working with him to build on ALC’s reputation of excellence.”
Previously, Kirkpatrick served as head of international business development at William Russell Limited, managing teams across the UK, Middle East and Far East regions; facilitating growth in key market segments; and developing new business strategies to increase sales and brand awareness.
Prior to his time at William Russell, Kirkpatrick founded BrokerFish to deliver international health insurance solutions for expatriates worldwide.
“I am thrilled to join ALC Health, whose success has been possible in part because of the passion and commitment of its extraordinary leadership team,” Kirkpatrick said. “I look forward to continuing that success and capitalising on the opportunities that lie ahead.”
Kirkpatrick is based at ALC’s head office in Steyning, UK, and will work closely with Philip Wright, managing director of IMG’s European division.
“Colin will be instrumental in driving business efficiencies across ALC and IMG, whilst further developing our combined presence across European and Asian markets,” Wright said. “With his business development and leadership experience, Colin will be an invaluable asset to both organisations.”
- iPMI Upgrade For SMEs
- SGI Launches European Health Cash Plan
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- International Medical Group Demonstrates Commitment To UAE By Obtaining Consultancy License, Opening Office In Dubai
- MedAire And Aerosafety In-Flight Medical Kit Receive Both ANVISA And ANAC Certification
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- Providing iPMI To High Net Worth Individuals
- Video: Tom Wilkinson CEO of AXA’s Global Healthcare Business Talks About Developing Global Talent
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Actisure Triumphs In Celent Awards
- New Range Of iPMI Plans Launched For The Russian Market
- BREXIT And Insurance
- BREXIT: The Impact For Insurers And Brokers Operating In Or Planning to Operate In The UK And Europe Sample Contents
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018