AXIS Insurance has announced the promotion of Nicole Lim to Deputy Chief Underwriting Officer, Singapore, with immediate effect. Ms. Lim will oversee AXIS’ insurance business in Singapore, along with managing the office’s day-to-day operations.
Ms. Lim was previously Vice President, Underwriting, for AXIS’ Singapore office. She will continue to report to Rory MacGregor, the former Executive Vice President and Singapore underwriting manager for AXIS Insurance, who was promoted to Head of Regional Hubs and International Distribution last October. Ms. Lim assumes the Deputy CUO, Singapore, role for AXIS’ insurance business ahead of Mr. MacGregor’s return to the Company’s London office this summer.
“Nicole has built a strong reputation within the Singapore market and is a seasoned underwriter with deep expertise across all energy specialty classes,” said Mr. MacGregor. “She has helped foster collaboration between our Singapore team and with our other offices, further enhancing the service that we provide to our clients. At AXIS, we place a priority on creating an environment where great talent can thrive, and we are pleased to see Nicole promoted to manage our insurance business in Singapore.”
Ms. Lim joined AXIS in 2013. A 16-year insurance professional, she previously held various underwriting roles within Allianz, Liberty and Aon Risk Services.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Allianz Suisse To Acquire DAS Switzerland
- Allianz Invests $59 Million In Strategic Partnership With American Well® To Address Global Health Challenges
- Aetna International Enters Agreement With Aviva UK For International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI)
- Aviva Withdraws From IPMI Market
- New Pacific Prime Report Provides Snapshot Into The Global State Of Health Insurance