Nuffield Health has announced the appointment of Jenni Wilson as its new Corporate Partnerships and Sales Director. Jenni joined Nuffield Health three years ago and in her new role will drive the strategic development of Nuffield Health’s private medical insurer relationships and lead corporate client relationships and business development across Nuffield Health’s range of connected health services. Prior to this Jenni held a number of senior commercial roles at AXA PPP and Bupa.
Jenni’s key focus in her new role is to leverage the benefits of bringing these areas together to deliver Nuffield’s connected health strategy and services to customers.
”We’re creating a centre of excellence for B2B account management and business development, to continue to grow our existing customer base and attract new customers to Nuffield Health. Our corporate customers increasingly want their health, wellbeing and medical treatment services delivered in a joined up way to create a great customer experience. Nuffield Health has the expertise and services to help make this a reality for organisations and deliver it in a quality assured and cost effective way” said Jenni.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit
- Unitedhealth Group Reports 2018 Results Highlighted By Continued Strong And Diversified Growth
- New Chief Commercial Officer At Global Excel Management
- Treasury, USTR Sign Bilateral Agreement With The United Kingdom On Prudential Measures Regarding Insurance And Reinsurance