Specialist international medical insurance provider Expacare Limited have announced the appointment of Andrew Apps to the newly created position of “Channel Distribution and Marketing Manager”.
Andrew joins Expacare with over 35 years senior sales and marketing experience spanning the medical insurance and reinsurance industry, the past 27 spent within the international sector. A well-known and respected iPMI industry figure, Andrew has held senior management positions at a number of the industry’s leading International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) providers and in his new role will be reporting directly to Expacare’s Executive Chairman.
Tony Ratliff, Executive Chairman comments, “Andrew is a prominent and highly successful figure in the international PMI arena and brings to our business not only a wealth of experience but an acute focus on brand growth and client service delivery. This is an exciting period for Expacare and we are looking forward with Andrew’s help and guidance to push the IPMI boundaries as we continue to grow our global reputation for providing our clients with preeminent international medical insurance benefits combined with exceptional service delivery."
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer