Specialist international medical insurance provider Expacare Limited have announced the appointment of Andrew Apps to the newly created position of “Channel Distribution and Marketing Manager”.
Andrew joins Expacare with over 35 years senior sales and marketing experience spanning the medical insurance and reinsurance industry, the past 27 spent within the international sector. A well-known and respected iPMI industry figure, Andrew has held senior management positions at a number of the industry’s leading International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) providers and in his new role will be reporting directly to Expacare’s Executive Chairman.
Tony Ratliff, Executive Chairman comments, “Andrew is a prominent and highly successful figure in the international PMI arena and brings to our business not only a wealth of experience but an acute focus on brand growth and client service delivery. This is an exciting period for Expacare and we are looking forward with Andrew’s help and guidance to push the IPMI boundaries as we continue to grow our global reputation for providing our clients with preeminent international medical insurance benefits combined with exceptional service delivery."
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018