APRIL UK has made an important appointment this month as it continues to strengthen its broker development team.
Lisa Aggett joins as Broker Development Manager and will focus on broker relationships in the South West region. Lisa has previously worked at both The Exeter and Cavendish Online.
Sarah Buck, CEO at APRIL UK said, “We have exciting expansion plans for our broker distribution team in 2018. Following the recent appointments of both Jon Legge as Sales Director, and David Pooles as Head of Intermediary Sales, I’m delighted to now have Lisa on board. Lisa again brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to APRIL UK and has an excellent understanding of how to work effectively with the broker market. With such a strong team in place, along with a continual programme of product development, we look forward to developing our broker proposition further.”
APRIL UK is trading name of APRIL UK (Insurance Services) Ltd (registered in England No 3179382), who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 308655. Registered office: April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QH.
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Seguros Bolivar Launches New Generation Of Tiered International Health Plans In Colombia
- Generali Global Assistance Releases 2017 Recap For Travel And Insurance Trends
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Insurers Place An Increasing Emphasis On Creating Long-Term Bancassurance Partnerships
- IPMI Boom: Survey Reveals UK Businesses Plan More Overseas Assignments In 2018