APRIL UK has made an important appointment this month as it continues to strengthen its broker development team.
Lisa Aggett joins as Broker Development Manager and will focus on broker relationships in the South West region. Lisa has previously worked at both The Exeter and Cavendish Online.
Sarah Buck, CEO at APRIL UK said, “We have exciting expansion plans for our broker distribution team in 2018. Following the recent appointments of both Jon Legge as Sales Director, and David Pooles as Head of Intermediary Sales, I’m delighted to now have Lisa on board. Lisa again brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to APRIL UK and has an excellent understanding of how to work effectively with the broker market. With such a strong team in place, along with a continual programme of product development, we look forward to developing our broker proposition further.”
APRIL UK is trading name of APRIL UK (Insurance Services) Ltd (registered in England No 3179382), who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 308655. Registered office: April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QH.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer