APRIL UK has made an important appointment this month as it continues to strengthen its broker development team.
Lisa Aggett joins as Broker Development Manager and will focus on broker relationships in the South West region. Lisa has previously worked at both The Exeter and Cavendish Online.
Sarah Buck, CEO at APRIL UK said, “We have exciting expansion plans for our broker distribution team in 2018. Following the recent appointments of both Jon Legge as Sales Director, and David Pooles as Head of Intermediary Sales, I’m delighted to now have Lisa on board. Lisa again brings a wealth of experience and knowledge to APRIL UK and has an excellent understanding of how to work effectively with the broker market. With such a strong team in place, along with a continual programme of product development, we look forward to developing our broker proposition further.”
APRIL UK is trading name of APRIL UK (Insurance Services) Ltd (registered in England No 3179382), who is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, registration number 308655. Registered office: April House, Almondsbury Business Centre, Bradley Stoke, Bristol, BS32 4QH.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Mandatory Health Insurance System To Be Applied In All Azerbaijani Hospitals
- Don’t Forget Your Green Card - British Insurers Issue Advice To Customers On No-Deal Brexit
- Unitedhealth Group Reports 2018 Results Highlighted By Continued Strong And Diversified Growth
- New Chief Commercial Officer At Global Excel Management
- Treasury, USTR Sign Bilateral Agreement With The United Kingdom On Prudential Measures Regarding Insurance And Reinsurance