William Russell has appointed Michael Lewars as Head of International Business Development of our UK & International Sales division.
Over twenty years’ IPMI experience
With over twenty years’ experience in the international healthcare space, Lewars is passionate about delivering tailored, impacting solutions to clients and intermediaries, most recently as BUPA’s Head of Intermediary Sales.
Responsible for the strategic leadership of our UK and international sales departments Lewars will contribute to the overall growth strategy; helping William Russell expand on the success of the past quarter century, as a leading independent international insurer.
Striving for excellence
Lewars follows the Kaizen principle of continuous learning; that excellence is never truly achieved but that we should always be in pursuit of it.
He recognises that the international healthcare space is not fully optimised and will lead our sales team with a strategy that places excellence and innovation at the forefront of everything we do; this is symbiotic with our company mission statement to always be forward-thinking.
With a wealth of experience in both the domestic and international markets, Lewars will mentor and develop our teams across the globe to ensure our brokers and customers continue to enjoy demonstrable value for money with our products, and that we deliver innovative international health insurance solutions that are unique in the market.
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
- iPMI Upgrade For SMEs
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Reg Allatt, CEO, Global Excel Management Inc.
- International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory March 2018
- The Countries Where A Broken Leg Will Cost You The Most
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory February 2018
- Key Reasons For IPMI Price Hikes And What Employers Can Do About It
- Download: iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Providers Network Directory January 2018
- SGI Launches European Health Cash Plan
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
Latest from International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Magazine
- Integra Global Announces New Partnerships For Worldwide Health Plans
- Collinson Named In The Sunday Times HSBC International Track 200
- Skyservice Air Ambulance International Announces Acquisition Of Parkview Airmedical To Enhance Service Portfolio
- iPMI Magazine International Medical Cost Containment Provider Network Directory
- International Medical Cost Containment Strategies 2018