William Russell has appointed Michael Lewars as Head of International Business Development of our UK & International Sales division.
Over twenty years’ IPMI experience
With over twenty years’ experience in the international healthcare space, Lewars is passionate about delivering tailored, impacting solutions to clients and intermediaries, most recently as BUPA’s Head of Intermediary Sales.
Responsible for the strategic leadership of our UK and international sales departments Lewars will contribute to the overall growth strategy; helping William Russell expand on the success of the past quarter century, as a leading independent international insurer.
Striving for excellence
Lewars follows the Kaizen principle of continuous learning; that excellence is never truly achieved but that we should always be in pursuit of it.
He recognises that the international healthcare space is not fully optimised and will lead our sales team with a strategy that places excellence and innovation at the forefront of everything we do; this is symbiotic with our company mission statement to always be forward-thinking.
With a wealth of experience in both the domestic and international markets, Lewars will mentor and develop our teams across the globe to ensure our brokers and customers continue to enjoy demonstrable value for money with our products, and that we deliver innovative international health insurance solutions that are unique in the market.
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory October 2018
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- Cigna Opens New Global Sales Centre For Global Individual Private Medical Insurance Business At Dubai International Financial Centre
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2018
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2018
- Expanding UK Based DoctorCall Becomes An International Assistance Group Accredited Service Provider
- IPMI, Assistance, Air Ambulance, Cost Containment And Claims Management, Funeral Directors, Ground Ambulance, Healthcare Insurance Management, Pharmacy Benefits Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2018
- SAVE 33% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- A.M. Best Upgrades Credit Ratings Of General De Salud Compañía De Seguros S.A.
- Hurricane Michael Likely Will Take Bigger Toll On Reinsurers
- AXIS Re Welcomes Ann Haugh As President Of Global Markets
- UnitedHealth Group Reports Third Quarter Results
- Medix Survey Uncovers Hong Kong’s Fear And Confusion Around Cancer