Generali Global Health (www.generaliglobalhealth.com) has announced the appointment of Ran Wang as Head of Market Development for the Asia Pacific Region. Ran will report to Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby.
Ran joins GGH from Aetna, where he held a key strategy and product development role. He has extensive understanding of market needs in the region, and valuable experience in deploying products and propositions accordingly.
Stuart said, "The Asia Pacific region is a considerable focus for both GGH and the Generali group, and Ran's wealth of market development experience in this area will prove invaluable."
CEO Marco Giacomelli added, "This is another exciting appointment for us and we are delighted to welcome Ran to the team."
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Launches My Digital Doctor App
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Spain
- Generali Global Health
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect