Generali Global Health (www.generaliglobalhealth.com) has announced the appointment of Ran Wang as Head of Market Development for the Asia Pacific Region. Ran will report to Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby.
Ran joins GGH from Aetna, where he held a key strategy and product development role. He has extensive understanding of market needs in the region, and valuable experience in deploying products and propositions accordingly.
Stuart said, "The Asia Pacific region is a considerable focus for both GGH and the Generali group, and Ran's wealth of market development experience in this area will prove invaluable."
CEO Marco Giacomelli added, "This is another exciting appointment for us and we are delighted to welcome Ran to the team."
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Launches My Digital Doctor App
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Spain
- Generali Global Health
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Air Freight Demand Flat In November 2018
- Solid But Moderating Passenger Demand In November
- Current Flights Protected, But Future Growth At Risk From No Deal Brexit
- Challenging Buying Conditions For Insurance In 2019 With Key Underwriters Ceasing To Write Certain Classes
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department