Generali Global Health has announced the appointment of John Kaye as Head of Business Development for the EMEA Region. Kaye will report to Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby and will be located at GGH’s London office at 100 Leman Street.
Prior to joining Generali Global Health, John worked at Cigna International for 16 years, with roles in Client Services and Business Development in the Middle East and Asia, before becoming Managing Director for Europe.
Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby said, “John’s extensive experience in the Middle East and Asia, and familiarity with the IPMI market will be extremely valuable for us as we accelerate our growth.”
CEO, Marco Giacomelli added “We are delighted with this appointment and very much look forward to welcoming John to the team at this exciting time in our expansion.”
RELATED IPMI Magazine Content: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health And Best Doctors Sign Worldwide Agreement
- Generali Global Health
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect