Generali Global Health has announced the appointment of John Kaye as Head of Business Development for the EMEA Region. Kaye will report to Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby and will be located at GGH’s London office at 100 Leman Street.
Prior to joining Generali Global Health, John worked at Cigna International for 16 years, with roles in Client Services and Business Development in the Middle East and Asia, before becoming Managing Director for Europe.
Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby said, “John’s extensive experience in the Middle East and Asia, and familiarity with the IPMI market will be extremely valuable for us as we accelerate our growth.”
CEO, Marco Giacomelli added “We are delighted with this appointment and very much look forward to welcoming John to the team at this exciting time in our expansion.”
RELATED IPMI Magazine Content: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Video: In 2019 The Definition Of An Expatriate Is Obsolete
- Video: Paul Tidy COO Explains How Generali Global Health Works With Group And External Partners
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Global Excel Management Inc. Achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification
- A Pandemic Reality: The Steps Employers Can Take To Ensure Employees Are Prepared For Re-opening
- Medical And Security Assistance Provider Announces Sale Of Assets And Intellectual Property
- Allianz Care Reports Up To 235% Year-On-Year Increase In Applications For International Health Insurance Policies
- ACC Aviation Partners With Air Ambulance Systems Specialist AeroMedical