Generali Global Health has announced the appointment of John Kaye as Head of Business Development for the EMEA Region. Kaye will report to Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby and will be located at GGH’s London office at 100 Leman Street.
Prior to joining Generali Global Health, John worked at Cigna International for 16 years, with roles in Client Services and Business Development in the Middle East and Asia, before becoming Managing Director for Europe.
Chief Commercial Officer Stuart Leatherby said, “John’s extensive experience in the Middle East and Asia, and familiarity with the IPMI market will be extremely valuable for us as we accelerate our growth.”
CEO, Marco Giacomelli added “We are delighted with this appointment and very much look forward to welcoming John to the team at this exciting time in our expansion.”
RELATED IPMI Magazine Content: iPMI Magazine Speaks With Marco Giacomelli, CEO, Generali Global Health (GGH)
- Video: In 2019 The Definition Of An Expatriate Is Obsolete
- Video: Paul Tidy COO Explains How Generali Global Health Works With Group And External Partners
- Video: What Do UK Insurance Brokers Like About Generali Global Health Global Choice IPMI Plans?
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health CEO Marco Giacomelli Discusses The Mission Of Generali Global Health
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces The Generali Global Health Provider Network
- VIDEO: Paul Tidy COO Introduces Generali Global Health's Digital Services
- VIDEO: Generali Global Health's Claim Process Explained
- Generali Global Health Win International Travel & Health Insurer Of The Year At ITIJ Awards
- Generali Global Health Launches Concierge Service in Hong Kong
- Generali Global Health Launches New International Health Insurance Plan In Hong Kong
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments