Allianz Care has announced two senior appointments, as Paul Halfyear takes over the role of General Manager for Qatar and Kai Großheim is appointed Sales Manager for Germany.
Paul has 29 years’ experience in the insurance industry, working in a variety of roles in both the UK and Qatar. He holds several sector-specific qualifications from both the Chartered Insurance Institute and the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments. In his new role, Paul will lead Allianz Care’s work in Qatar towards sustainable growth and success.
Kai also has a strong background in the insurance industry, with over 22 years’ experience, including 16 years in the International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) brokerage and consulting sector. He holds a degree in Insurance Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences of Cologne. As Sales Manager for Germany, Kai will be focused on driving sales in the German market, bringing innovative healthcare solutions to clients and individuals across the region.
Speaking about the new appointments, Alexis Obligi said, “I am thrilled to welcome both Paul and Kai to the global Allianz Care team. Both have extensive experience working in the sector and bring vast region-specific knowledge to their roles. I look forward to working with them over the coming months and years as we continue to focus on the key markets of Qatar and Germany and wish them every success in their new positions.”
Allianz Care is the international health brand of Allianz Partners, which offers health, life and disability insurance as well as a wide range of health and protection services to employers and insurance partners worldwide.
- International Medical Group WorldAware Team Up to Assist Customers and Clients
- Now Health International Launches New Digital IPMI Product To Cater For The Next Generation Of Expatriate
- UnitedHealthcare Global Launch New International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Product
- iPMI Magazine International Private Medical Insurance Provider Network Directory April 2018
- HR Directors Report Rising Demand From Overseas Employees For iPMI Cover Over Past 5 Years
- International Medical Group Demonstrates Commitment To UAE By Obtaining Consultancy License, Opening Office In Dubai
- Burns & Wilcox Adds Top Executive to High-Net-Worth Practice
- Vista Launches VTO, Providing High-end Health Care Services To High Net-worth Individuals In China
- High-Net-Worth Individuals Worry About Underinsurance And Look For Service Excellence
- Providing iPMI To High Net Worth Individuals
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Air Freight Demand Flat In November 2018
- Solid But Moderating Passenger Demand In November
- Current Flights Protected, But Future Growth At Risk From No Deal Brexit
- Challenging Buying Conditions For Insurance In 2019 With Key Underwriters Ceasing To Write Certain Classes
- Bupa Cromwell Hospital Opens New Paediatric Outpatient Department