Allianz Care has announced two senior appointments, as Paul Halfyear takes over the role of General Manager for Qatar and Kai Großheim is appointed Sales Manager for Germany.
Paul has 29 years’ experience in the insurance industry, working in a variety of roles in both the UK and Qatar. He holds several sector-specific qualifications from both the Chartered Insurance Institute and the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments. In his new role, Paul will lead Allianz Care’s work in Qatar towards sustainable growth and success.
Kai also has a strong background in the insurance industry, with over 22 years’ experience, including 16 years in the International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) brokerage and consulting sector. He holds a degree in Insurance Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences of Cologne. As Sales Manager for Germany, Kai will be focused on driving sales in the German market, bringing innovative healthcare solutions to clients and individuals across the region.
Speaking about the new appointments, Alexis Obligi said, “I am thrilled to welcome both Paul and Kai to the global Allianz Care team. Both have extensive experience working in the sector and bring vast region-specific knowledge to their roles. I look forward to working with them over the coming months and years as we continue to focus on the key markets of Qatar and Germany and wish them every success in their new positions.”
Allianz Care is the international health brand of Allianz Partners, which offers health, life and disability insurance as well as a wide range of health and protection services to employers and insurance partners worldwide.
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- Globality Health Withdraws From UK IPMI Market
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Pacific Prime China Wins 2 Cigna & CMB Awards
- Collinson Launches New International Healthcare Solution To Further Extend Its International Insurance Reach
- New Low Cost Business Health Insurance Plans Launched By April International Care For Singapore
- Aetna International Shortlisted For Multiple Awards
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Gary Dawson, Director of Business Development, Pacific Cross Insurance
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Janette Hiscock, CEO Of Global Solutions Europe, United Healthcare Global
- Sedgwick Appoints Wayne Cheng Chief Operations Officer For Asia
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Nepali Government In Collusion With Private Clinic And Helicopter Company To Close IPPG Volunteer Clinics
- Teladoc Health To Acquire InTouch Health
- REVA Raises The Bar - New Aircraft Purchases Begins Migration to Most Modern Fleet in the Fixed Wing Air Ambulance Industry
- AXA - Global Healthcare Upgrades Virtual Doctor App
- A Post-Brexit Checklist for Expats