Allianz Care has announced two senior appointments, as Paul Halfyear takes over the role of General Manager for Qatar and Kai Großheim is appointed Sales Manager for Germany.
Paul has 29 years’ experience in the insurance industry, working in a variety of roles in both the UK and Qatar. He holds several sector-specific qualifications from both the Chartered Insurance Institute and the Chartered Institute for Securities and Investments. In his new role, Paul will lead Allianz Care’s work in Qatar towards sustainable growth and success.
Kai also has a strong background in the insurance industry, with over 22 years’ experience, including 16 years in the International Private Medical Insurance (iPMI) brokerage and consulting sector. He holds a degree in Insurance Business Administration from the University of Applied Sciences of Cologne. As Sales Manager for Germany, Kai will be focused on driving sales in the German market, bringing innovative healthcare solutions to clients and individuals across the region.
Speaking about the new appointments, Alexis Obligi said, “I am thrilled to welcome both Paul and Kai to the global Allianz Care team. Both have extensive experience working in the sector and bring vast region-specific knowledge to their roles. I look forward to working with them over the coming months and years as we continue to focus on the key markets of Qatar and Germany and wish them every success in their new positions.”
Allianz Care is the international health brand of Allianz Partners, which offers health, life and disability insurance as well as a wide range of health and protection services to employers and insurance partners worldwide.
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory September 2020
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Mary-Jo McDonald, Managing Director, Europe, Global Excel Management
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory August 2020
- APRIL International Care Announces Raft Of Enhancements To International Health Insurance Range MyHEALTH Singapore
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory July 2020
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory June 2020
- iPMI Magazine Protects Business During COVID-19
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory May 2020
- APRIL International Care Scoops 3 New Awards
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory April 2020
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- COVID-19 Accelerates Insurance Digitalization To Meet Customer Demand: World InsurTech Report 2020
- UK Economy Loses £32m Every Day As Result Of No Airbridge With The US
- Quarantine Measures Hampering The Restart Of Aviation In Africa And The Middle East
- IATA Comment On Studies Regarding Onboard Transmission of COVID-19
- Bupa Announces Evelyn Bourke Is Retiring As Group CEO And Appoints Iñaki Ereño from 1 January 2021