GeoBlue, the leader in IPMI and international healthcare, announces the appointment of Sheldon Kenton as President and Chief Executive Officer. According to the Board of Directors the position was effective December 1, 2018.
Alan Krigstein, Chairman of the Board of Directors of GeoBlue said, “The Board is excited to have Sheldon join GeoBlue. His unmatched passion and knowledge of the IPMI industry makes him the ideal leader to help GeoBlue become the leading provider of IPMI globally”.
Kenton brings his extensive healthcare experience to GeoBlue having served on its board. For the past two years, Kenton has been Managing Director for Bupa Global, the international health insurance arm of Bupa. Prior to joining Bupa Global in 2015, Sheldon spent 18 years in leadership roles at Cigna, five of which were as Chief Commercial Officer for Cigna Global Health Benefits (CGHB) North America, where he also oversaw its global sales and client management operations.
As Chief Executive, Sheldon will continue to guide strategic direction and collaboration between Blue Cross Blue Shield and Bupa, leveraging his sought-after experience in international private medical insurance (IPMI) to ensure a seamless experience for customers and brokers worldwide.
As a leader in international healthcare, GeoBlue is a licensee of the Blue Cross and Blue Shield Association (BCBSA), whose licensees are domestically and internationally regarded as leaders in healthcare coverage and whose products and services are strategically designed to meet the specific needs of mobile employees and individuals. GeoBlue markets and sells a suite of Blue Cross Blue Shield Global products for international travelers, students and expats enabling members to live, work and travel around the world with access to quality healthcare providers.
Sheldon Kenton, President and CEO of GeoBlue said, “I am excited to join GeoBlue and be at the forefront of driving rapid international growth across markets. Our focus on expanding and enhancing one of the largest healthcare provider networks in the world, that comes from joining Blue Cross and Blue Shield with Bupa will enable us to provide IPMI customers with truly global cover."
- Pacific Prime Dubai Receives Cigna’s Individual Broker Of The Year 2019 Award
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory January 2020: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE
- Now Health International Enhances Online Experience With WhatsApp For Business
- iPMI Magazine Speaks With Sheldon Kenton President And CEO, GeoBlue
- Integra Global Announces New Partnership For Telehealth Services In UAE
- 3 Exclusive Summer Offers From iPMI Magazine
- International Private Medical Insurance (IPMI) Policy Designed To Meet The Needs Of Expatriates Living In France Pre And Post BREXIT
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - Black Friday Sale Starts Now
- 24 Hours Left - Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory - OFFER ENDS 23RD Oct 2018
- Save 25% When You Join iPMI Magazine Provider Network Directory*
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- FAI Air Ambulance Update #2: Wuhan Coronavirus (2019-nCoV)
- Coronavirus: Are We Overreacting?
- The Challenges Of Living Abroad With Cancer
- Employee Health Inertia A Rising Risk To Businesses As Employees Reveal Lack Of Action Against Long-Term Health Worries
- Germany's 1st Coronavirus Case Is Human-to-Human Transmission