Shali Vasudeva has been nominated as Chief Operating Officer of AXA UK, in a newly created role. Her appointment is subject to regulatory approval.
Vasudeva, who joins from Hiscox where she led group-wide change, will officially take up the post on 1 March 2019. Her experience in operational excellence includes seven years at Prudential, with three in the role of Executive Director, Operations. The newly created role will join the Management Committee of AXA UK & Ireland and report directly to CEO Claudio Gienal.
Vasudeva’s remit will be to deliver more robust operational stability across the business; she will lead a Transformation Office to support the Operating Companies in simplifying AXA UK and Ireland’s operations.
Claudio Gienal, Chief Executive, AXA UK & Ireland commented, “I am very pleased to announce the appointment of Shali into the newly-created role of Chief Operating Officer. AXA is focused on delivering the best possible service to its customers, underpinned by operational excellence. Her track record speaks for itself and I, along with the rest of the Management Committee, look forward to working with her and taking up future challenges for the benefit of our customers and members.”
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- CEGA Makes Senior Medical Appointment For New Spanish Office
- Horwich Farrelly And LV= Strike Further Blow To Fraudulent Claims Boss Who Is Jailed For Six Months
- First Stop Health Delivers Best Practices for High ROI Telemedicine
- Transactional Risk Insurance Use By Investors Reached Record Levels In 2018
- Collinson Enhances Global Medical Assistance Team With Key Appointments