AXIS Re has announced that Jason Arbuckle has joined AXIS Re as Head of Underwriting, Canada. Mr. Arbuckle will be responsible for the operation of the AXIS Re Canada office which includes enhancing and growing AXIS Re’s Canadian market business, and identifying and establishing new AXIS Re partnerships in the region.
“Jason is a proven reinsurance leader in Canada who has built a strong reputation for creating profitable, customized and innovative reinsurance solutions for clients,” said Jon Colello, President North America, AXIS Re. “Jason’s appointment reaffirms AXIS Re’s commitment to the Canadian reinsurance market, as well as our overall commitment to providing our brokers and clients with strong market expertise and enhanced underwriting capabilities.”
Prior to joining AXIS Re, Mr. Arbuckle spent nearly 20 years at General Reinsurance. He progressed steadily through the organization, serving most recently as Vice President – North American Regional Program Specialist. In this role, Mr. Arbuckle created and executed a program designed to grow the casualty program portfolio and North American market presence.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Measles Continues To Be A Threat To Workers Travelling Abroad
- Brits Want To Move To Europe Despite Brexit
- Protecting Field Workers During Emergency Response Programmes
- New UK Insurance Advisor In ‘Prime’ Position With AMII Membership
- Teladoc Health To Expand Global Reach With Acquisition of MédecinDirect