AXIS Re has announced the expansion of AXIS Re Strategic Partners with the hiring of Daniel Osterrieder as a Strategic Account Executive for North America. In this role, Mr. Osterrieder will be responsible for leading global client relationships for Strategic Partners headquartered in North America.
Mr. Osterrieder joins AXIS Re following nearly a decade spent with Swiss Re, where he held a number of client management and treaty reinsurance underwriting roles. Most recently, he served as Senior Vice President, Key Account Manager, for the company’s global account business. Prior to that, Mr. Osterrieder was a Senior Treaty Underwriter primarily focused on U.S. casualty business, in addition to time in Swiss Re’s Beijing office, where he leveraged underwriting authority for business written in both China and South Korea. Mr. Osterrieder began his insurance career at AIG and Willis.
AXIS Re Strategic Partners is a dedicated team to serve select clients and brokers. It was launched in September 2018 as part of AXIS Re’s focus on enhancing its client engagement model.
The hiring of Mr. Osterrieder as a Strategic Account Executive for North America adds to an existing AXIS Re Strategic Partners team that includes the following Strategic Account Executives: Herndon Stokes (EMEA), Simon Stirnemann (EMEA), Juan Manuel Martín Leon (EMEA), and Masaya Arao (SAE for Asia and Head of Japan for AXIS Re).
The Company also announced that additional appointments to the AXIS Re Strategic Partners team will follow for North America and Asia, with the latter focusing on the Australian market.
Latest from iPMI Magazine
- Pacific Prime Accepts the 2019 Award for Elevating Customer Experience With Technology at the Allianz Broker Event in Dubai
- Affinity Insurance Markets: The Uk And Us Compared
- Healix International Raises Hong Kong Security Risk Rating To Moderate
- New Frontier Group Wins Cost Containment And Claims Management Company Of The Year At The 2019 ITIC Awards In Malta
- iPMI Magazine Provider Network e-Directory November 2019: iPMI - Assistance - Air Ambulance - Funeral Directors - Cost Containment - Claims Management + MORE